Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Two

Featured Replies

  • Replies 100
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ I sent you something.

 

I just saw it. Let me think about it until tomorrow. I don't know if I can do that. I want to, just don't know how it would work out for me.

I just saw it. Let me think about it until tomorrow. I don't know if I can do that. I want to, just don't know how it would work out for me.

 

I wasn't exactly sure what you were looking for so feel free to counter if u don't like it.

I didn't think we were allowed to have three quarterbacks on the roster?

I didn't think we were allowed to have three quarterbacks on the roster?

 

You are not allowed to have three starting quarterbacks. I haven't looked, so I don't know what you're talking about. I'm assuming someone probably picked up Vick.

 

You're probably talking about Louisa Lumber, aren't you?

 

The way that I read the rules, his team is fine. Since Roethlisberger is suspended, he is not considered the starting QB. Therefore he doesn't have 3 starting QB's on his roster.

You are not allowed to have three starting quarterbacks. I haven't looked, so I don't know what you're talking about. I'm assuming someone probably picked up Vick.

 

You're probably talking about Louisa Lumber, aren't you?

 

The way that I read the rules, his team is fine. Since Roethlisberger is suspended, he is not considered the starting QB. Therefore he doesn't have 3 starting QB's on his roster.

 

Yep

The site had me projected at 117 points this week? What are they thinking? That's double what I had last week lol.

  • Author
You are not allowed to have three starting quarterbacks. I haven't looked, so I don't know what you're talking about. I'm assuming someone probably picked up Vick.

 

You're probably talking about Louisa Lumber, aren't you?

 

The way that I read the rules, his team is fine. Since Roethlisberger is suspended, he is not considered the starting QB. Therefore he doesn't have 3 starting QB's on his roster.

 

Yep
Yep
  • Author

My how things change in a few days.

 

This was the line Tuesday

 

The Opening Line

(Game point spread is in parentheses)

 

Southern KY SubVets (-35.0) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine

 

This is now what MFL has the score projected to be:

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 116 Southern KY SubVets 86

My how things change in a few days.

 

This was the line Tuesday

 

 

 

This is now what MFL has the score projected to be:

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 116 Southern KY SubVets 86

 

:lol:

 

As with MJ, that's almost double what I scored last week.

 

I'm not buying it.

:lol:

 

As with MJ, that's almost double what I scored last week.

 

I'm not buying it.

 

I'm not buying my change either, but we can hope can't we? lol.

I haven't had much time to shop around but just letting everyone know that I'm looking to upgrade my Wr's and Ronnie Brown, Cadillac and Hightower are all on the trading block if the price is right.

Anyone in the National have a RB they'd get rid of? Not even a top level guy, the last RB on your roster.

 

Did you get anyone?

Did you get anyone?

 

Got no one as of yet. I think I'm going to have to turn down HT's offer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.