Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Two

Featured Replies

  • Author

Monday Night Players

(in the games to be decided)

 

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (78 pts) at Jungle Junkies (81 pts)

Grizz Mafia ®

Thomas, Pierre NOS

 

Junkies

Crabtree, Michael SFO

 

 

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (73 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (88 pts)

Mustard Seeds

Hartley, Garrett NOS PK

 

 

Louisa Lumber (103 pts) at East End Evolution (80 pts)

Evolution

Colston, Marques NOS WR

 

 

Maytown Mirkers (81 pts) at Bardstown Butchers (57 pts)

Butchers

New Orleans Def

 

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish (79 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (52 pts)

Amish

Thomas, Pierre NOS RB

 

Moonshiners

Davis, Vernon SFO TE

 

 

Indo Savages (87 pts) at Marrowbone Marauders ® (106 pts)

Savages

Crabtree, Michael SFO WR

 

Marauders

Colston, Marques NOS WR

 

 

Possum Trot WarHogs (86 pts) at Florence Fighters (42 pts)

WarHogs

Henderson, Devery NOS WR

 

Fighters

Brees, Drew NOS QB

New Orleans Def

 

 

Auxier RiverRats (47 pts) at Richmond Outsiders (117 pts)

RiverRats

Davis, Vernon SFO TE

San Francisco Def

 

 

Boyle County Blue Devils (59 pts) at Junction City Jailcats (110 pts)

Blue Devils

Henderson, Devery NOS WR

Nedney, Joe SFO PK

 

Jailcats

Meachem, Robert NOS WR

 

 

Northern Kentucky Blazers® (44 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (99 pts)

Blazers

Brees, Drew NOS QB

  • Replies 100
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

MFL Projections

 

 

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (87 pts) at Jungle Junkies (87 pts)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (82 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (88 pts)

Louisa Lumber (103 pts) at East End Evolution (93 pts)

Maytown Mirkers (81 pts) at Bardstown Butchers (68 pts)

Atwood Fighting' Amish (88 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (67 pts)

Indo Savages (93 pts) at Marrowbone Marauders ® (119 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (90 pts) at Florence Fighters (76 pts)

Auxier RiverRats (69 pts) at Richmond Outsiders (117 pts)

Boyle County Blue Devils (74 pts) at Junction City Jailcats (120 pts)

Northern Kentucky Blazers® (67 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (99 pts)

Southern KY SubVets (43 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (45 pts)

 

 

Hard fought, low scoring game, similar to the Bengals/Ravens game.

 

I'll take it. It may be my only victory of the year.

I wish I could get some production out of my RB's not named LT. I am pretty happy with LT's production thus far this year, since everyone doubted him. Be nice if he could get me a TD. I hate to do it, but I might have to start using my flex player as a WR.

I needed that pointless TD by Nicks lastnight, hopefully Hartley doesn't get 16 points tonight!

Here's hoping Crabtree does nothing tonight!

I needed that pointless TD by Nicks lastnight, hopefully Hartley doesn't get 16 points tonight!

 

Yeah...I knew I was done for when Indy got so far ahead. I knew Nicks would get some meaningless yardage and possibly a TD (which he did). My only hope was that they'd pull him in a blowout to keep from risking injury.

 

And of course, keeping with my fantasy luck, I get to play the guy who has Dustin Keller the week the Jets decide to use him after 2 (or is 3) years. :isurrender:

 

I'll have to check my opponent for next week to see which underachiever or young guy with potential is ready to have a breakout performance.

Southern KY SubVets (43 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (45 pts)

 

 

Hard fought, low scoring game, similar to the Bengals/Ravens game.

 

I'll take it. It may be my only victory of the year.

 

And I play a guy that puts up 117. Everyone should take a serious look at the Outsiders roster its a big threat to win this league.

I am up 3 with Crabtree to play and he has Pierre Thomas tomorrow. :irked:

 

Don't worry man, I'd say it will be close and you'll pull it out. It's exactly what happened to me last week. I thoroughly hate CJ Spiller and Pierre Garcon. I'd probably give them away.

Don't worry man, I'd say it will be close and you'll pull it out. It's exactly what happened to me last week. I thoroughly hate CJ Spiller and Pierre Garcon. I'd probably give them away.

 

I'll take CJ Spiller then.

Don't worry man, I'd say it will be close and you'll pull it out. It's exactly what happened to me last week. I thoroughly hate CJ Spiller and Pierre Garcon. I'd probably give them away.

 

I tried to offer you a trade?

I tried to offer you a trade?

 

Not for either one of those guys though I don't think :lol:.

I'll take CJ Spiller then.

 

What would you give me if I don't just send him packing?

Not for either one of those guys though I don't think :lol:.

Well then you need to decline it so I can make a new one. :lol:

What would you give me if I don't just send him packing?

 

I'll give a bologna sandwich for your lunch tomorrow lol. I thought you said you were giving him away lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.