Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Two

Featured Replies

Scores at 3:00 CST

Southern KY SubVets (31 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (31 pts)

 

how about the QB play in this game....8 combined points

  • Replies 100
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm needing a big game from Manning.

 

And I think I'm just going to cut CJ Spiller. I should have went with Snelling today!!!!

  • Author
how about the QB play in this game....8 combined points

I know, fun fun

I need a TE a good one and I need a decent WR and RB.

 

Everything on my team is free game.

  • Author
Probably won't matter, but man I should of started Dustin Kellar.
I picked the wrong TE also
  • Author
Big Upset brewing in the National:sssh:

Congrads

Wish I'd have started Braylon Edwards instead of Ricky Williams

Wish I would have started Snelling...He had 35 points today.

Wish I would have started Snelling...He had 35 points today.

 

Me too. He'll be starting next week for me if Beanie can't go again.

2-0 with one total point from my QBs in two weeks.

2-0 with one total point from my QBs in two weeks.

 

Too bad Drew Brees is gonna break fantasy records and hang up 50 tomorrow night!

Too bad Drew Brees is gonna break fantasy records and hang up 50 tomorrow night!

With my luck in this league, it could very well happen. Of course, he can hook up with Deverey Henderson all night long and that be ok

I am up 3 with Crabtree to play and he has Pierre Thomas tomorrow. :irked:

  • Author

Scores After Sunday

 

Final

Southern KY SubVets (43 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (45 pts)

West Kentucky Rams (78 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (115 pts)

Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (83 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (56 pts)

Dorton Street Sweepers (63 pts) at Mississippi Thrill (94 pts)

 

 

Over

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (75 pts) at Shelby Cards (72 pts)

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (80 pts) at Fleming County Hooligans (72 pts)

 

 

Could Still Go Either Way

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (78 pts) at Jungle Junkies (81 pts)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (73 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (88 pts)

 

 

As Good As Done

Louisa Lumber (103 pts) at East End Evolution (80 pts)

Maytown Mirkers (81 pts) at Bardstown Butchers (57 pts)

Atwood Fighting' Amish (79 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (52 pts)

Indo Savages (87 pts) at Marrowbone Marauders ® (106 pts)

 

 

It Would Take a Miracle

Possum Trot WarHogs (86 pts) at Florence Fighters (42 pts)

Auxier RiverRats (47 pts) at Richmond Outsiders (117 pts)

Boyle County Blue Devils (59 pts) at Junction City Jailcats (110 pts)

Northern Kentucky Blazers® (44 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (99 pts)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.