Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Two

Featured Replies

Felix Jones is available in the American Conference....As are TO and Robert Meachem...

  • Replies 100
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well then you need to decline it so I can make a new one. :lol:

 

I'm on it. :thumb:

 

I'll give a bologna sandwich for your lunch tomorrow lol. I thought you said you were giving him away lol.

 

I didn't think anyone would be interested.

HT the thought of Slaton and Edwards made me appreciate Spiller and Garcon. Sorry man :thumb:.

HT the thought of Slaton and Edwards made me appreciate Spiller and Garcon. Sorry man :thumb:.

 

Well don't act like you will give them away for nothing. :lol: Edwards had like 15 yesterday anyway. Sanchez has to throw it to someone.

Well don't act like you will give them away for nothing. :lol: Edwards had like 15 yesterday anyway. Sanchez has to throw it to someone.

 

I know man. Edwards is going to have some good games, I would just hate to have him because of how inconsistent the "Sachize" is going to be. Atleast I know I'll get nothing with CJSpill and Garcon.

I am going to lose because of the 1 yard gain Pierre Thomas just had.

I am going to lose because of the 1 yard gain Pierre Thomas just had.

 

Naw man, Crabs will get at least one catch on this drive. And if we tie you'll win the tie breaker.

Guy says he'll give Spiller away for nothing and then gets picky lol.

  • Author

Final Scores

 

Southern KY SubVets (43 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (45 pts)

West Kentucky Rams (78 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (115 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (88 pts) at Florence Fighters (72 pts)

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (87 pts) at Jungle Junkies (84 pts)

Louisa Lumber (103 pts) at East End Evolution (86 pts)

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (103 pts) at Shelby Cards (72 pts)

Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (83 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (56 pts)

Auxier RiverRats (58 pts) at Richmond Outsiders (117 pts)

Maytown Mirkers (81 pts) at Bardstown Butchers (67 pts)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (85 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (88 pts)

Dorton Street Sweepers (63 pts) at Mississippi Thrill (94 pts)

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (108 pts) at Fleming County Hooligans (72 pts)

Boyle County Blue Devils (63 pts) at Junction City Jailcats (110 pts)

Atwood Fighting' Amish (88 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (61 pts)

Indo Savages (90 pts) at Marrowbone Marauders ® (112 pts)

Northern Kentucky Blazers® (64 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (99 pts)

Guy says he'll give Spiller away for nothing and then gets picky lol.

 

Hey I already had one offer for him, so I might as well get something for him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.