Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

More proof that Brandon Phillips was right?

Featured Replies

In the bottom of the seventh, home plate umpire Bob Davidson stopped the game and walked to the stands near the backstop netting and motioned for a fan, Sean A. Ottow, 44, of Waukesha, Wis., wearing a T-shirt with a Brewers logo on it to leave his seat. An usher motioned for him to leave, and the fan stood and posed with his arms extended in the air in a V shape while drawing loud cheers from the fans.

Ottow was cited for disorderly conduct by police and ejected. He said he was heckling Cardinals catcher Yadier Molina.

"But I never swore at him," Ottow said while handcuffed to a bench on Miller Park's service level. "He just got the umpire to throw me out. We were bantering back and forth and I guess Molina couldn't take it anymore.

"You'd think these guys would have tougher skin than that," he said.

Ottow was able to watch the game on television while being processed in the Police Command Post at Miller Park and took pleasure when Molina struck out looking to end the eighth.

"I don't care how much this costs me... you're a loser Molina!" he shouted.

Molina declined to comment.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5j0cyKYsDzd8tfNIXTHmG5I4u9r8A

  • Replies 57
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cry girls. The whole lot of them led by PETA Tony.

^Just to be clear....Spindoc hates the Cardinals.

It's finally sinking in.

While I've never understood the need to heckle players I'm stunned that a player would have a fan removed for something other than racist statements.

While I've never understood the need to heckle players I'm stunned that a player would have a fan removed for something other than racist statements.

Shouldn't be surprised by this crew.

While I've never understood the need to heckle players I'm stunned that a player would have a fan removed for something other than racist statements.

 

After he was giving it back to the fan as well.

  • Author

I can here him now. " Mr. Umpire, that guy back there is making fun of the way I run. He keeps saying that his mother could beat me in a race. He also says I look fat in this uniform. Can you please do something about it?"

In reading the St Louis news sites they're saying it was Bob Davidson's call and it was not at the urging of Molina.

 

Big night for Davidson as he threw out Dave Duncan and Chris Dickerson.

The fan looks like he's enjoying himself.

bob-davidson-brewers-fan.jpg

While I've never understood the need to heckle players I'm stunned that a player would have a fan removed for something other than racist statements.

 

Heckling players is fun, I think. As long as you aren't using profanity or real deragatory comments, it could be real fun to get a little rise out of the players. Many times I feel like the players have fun with it as well. I'll never forget heckling T-Will when Louisville almost lost to NKU. His main response, "I'm about to get money" as he held up a wad of cash lol. Good comeback from him lol.

  • Author

Molina just complained that Rickie Weeks got the plate dirty when he scored tonight. :lol:

In reading the St Louis news sites they're saying it was Bob Davidson's call and it was not at the urging of Molina.

 

Big night for Davidson as he threw out Dave Duncan and Chris Dickerson.

 

I find that hard to believe. Fans will give it to umpires worse than that and won't get run.

Everybody knows BP was right....

 

He just wasn't right saying it to the media.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.