Ohio State vs Miami predictions!

royals 101

Who wins?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

^ I agree with you on Cooper. The kid has put up over 2,000 yds rushing but I've never been overly impressed with him. One thing he hasn't benefited from is a solid OLine, that's something that's been missing in Coral Gables for quite some time. As far as this game goes, I'm pretty pumped up and just hope I'm not letdown come Saturday night. I still remember the bowl game against another Big10 team in Wisconsin and I hope to goodness they show better than they did that evening.

^ I agree with you on Cooper. The kid has put up over 2,000 yds rushing but I've never been overly impressed with him. One thing he hasn't benefited from is a solid OLine, that's something that's been missing in Coral Gables for quite some time. As far as this game goes, I'm pretty pumped up and just hope I'm not letdown come Saturday night. I still remember the bowl game against another Big10 team in Wisconsin and I hope to goodness they show better than they did that evening.

I just think that Cooper is a solid back, nothing more and nothing less. He's not a big play guy, so I think the other guys give them just as much if not more than he does.

Special teams play will be key for OSU this week, they cant afford any let downs such as last week against Marshall. Also Chimde Chekwa was a little banged up last week hopefully he is healthier and Tyler Moeller coming back from a serious head injury should have a good game and shore up the secondary. I dont see Coach Tressel calling this game the old Tressel style the way he has called the game against Oregon and Marshall is wide open and let your best player make the plays and get the ball to the best play makers. Reminds me off Troy Smith, I see the Bucks winning this one in the Shoe. I cant recall the last time Miami played in front off 100,000 plus screaming fans. Also should be intresting to see how Seantrel Henderson is welcomed ( not so nicely ), why is this game not being played on primetime?

Miami 24 Ohio State 21

I think Jacory Harris plays better than Pryor in this one, he has better presence, decision-making skills, more refined skills, and the best receiving corps in the country. Also, I think Miami's D-Line is able to control the line of scrimmage and stop Saine and Herron. Ohio State has the overall coaching edge-Tressel is better than Shannon, although Whipple (Miami's OC) is better than Heacock (Ohio State's DC).

This one should be great.

Special teams play will be key for OSU this week, they cant afford any let downs such as last week against Marshall. Also Chimde Chekwa was a little banged up last week hopefully he is healthier and Tyler Moeller coming back from a serious head injury should have a good game and shore up the secondary. I dont see Coach Tressel calling this game the old Tressel style the way he has called the game against Oregon and Marshall is wide open and let your best player make the plays and get the ball to the best play makers. Reminds me off Troy Smith, I see the Bucks winning this one in the Shoe. I cant recall the last time Miami played in front off 100,000 plus screaming fans. Also should be intresting to see how Seantrel Henderson is welcomed ( not so nicely ), why is this game not being played on primetime?

As a Buckeyes fan, how many times have you seen them play in primetime? They love those afternoon games for whatever reason up there. The Texas game is the only one I can think of that was at the 'shoe.

As a Buckeyes fan, how many times have you seen them play in primetime? They love those afternoon games for whatever reason up there. The Texas game is the only one I can think of that was at the 'shoe.

Also last year against USC, I for one am happy this game is not primetime we havent faired to well in those games as of late. I was just curious to why Florida St. is playing Oklahoma at the same time it seems like the ACC would take away from the viewers. Im going to be glued to the couch all day Saturday!