Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes / Cooper predictions

Which team will win? 40 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I predict a lot of points scored by both teams and this may be a "pick-em" game.

Holmes speed, athleticism, and overall quickness will be too much for the Jags in this one.

 

They held Bradley in check last year and with the defense returning 9 starters, I'd predict the same to happen again this year.

 

Look for Peterson to have a big game out wide and the trio of Oden, Jenson, and Clemons to all three have big games on the ground.

 

Holmes 35

Cooper 21

They may have held Bradley in check last year but that was Cooper's only option. This year, with a QB who can throw or run, they won't be able to key on Bradley. I think offensively Cooper will score but I am concerned about the defense with all of Holmes' speed. Should be a good game.

I think this CAN be an interesting game with Holmes as the obvious favorite.

 

Cooper is coming along.

I think Holmes wins by 28. Final score

35-7

I dont know if it will be that lopsided. But I do know it will be a good game for two upcoming teams in NKY. I wish I could make it.

Hope you are correct!

I think Holmes wins by 28. Final score

35-7

 

No way not too many teams out there that Cooper wont put up 14 points on! Holmes may have some talent but no way they hold them to 7 points ! Ill take that bet anyday ..... And bet the house on it !!

I'll go as far to say if Cooper can hold the Bulldog's to 30 points, they will win. Cooper's offense is extremely balanced and hard to defend.

Interesting game, two up and comers in NKY. Holmes yielding just 75 yards/game will be facing their stiffest test of the season. Holmes won by seven in '09, and Cooper seems to be improved.

 

Holmes 35

Cooper 28

They may have held Bradley in check last year but that was Cooper's only option. This year, with a QB who can throw or run, they won't be able to key on Bradley. I think offensively Cooper will score but I am concerned about the defense with all of Holmes' speed. Should be a good game.

 

Cooper doesn't want to try to pass on Holmes' db's.

 

Their best bet at winning is to let Bradley tote the rock and use ball control to keep Holmes' offense off the field. Holmes offense is going to score on ANYBODY this year...plain and simple. The key to beating them is to limit the offenses' amount of opporunities to score.

 

If Cooper gets pass happy, Holmes comes out to Hebron and leaves with a 3 td win.

I'll go as far to say if Cooper can hold the Bulldog's to 30 points, they will win. Cooper's offense is extremely balanced and hard to defend.

 

I'd be very surprised if Holmes allowed more than 21 points to Cooper. If Holmes scores 30 points, they win comfortably.

  • Author

I think one think that will really benefit the Jags in this game is that week one matchup against JC. It seems like even though they lost that game, it gave the kids at Cooper a realization that they can compete and they aren't some school that is going to get run over by everyone. I think this game is going to be a good one. I know that it is up for game of the week on WCPO's website.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.