Holmes / Cooper predictions

Which team will win?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

One key area to this game the Jag's qb is a sophmore going against a veteran defense for Holmes. Adjusting to the speed of the varsity game takes longer then two games to get used to, especially going against the fastest team he will most likely see all season!

One key area to this game the Jag's qb is a sophmore going against a veteran defense for Holmes. Adjusting to the speed of the varsity game takes longer then two games to get used to, especially going against the fastest team he will most likely see all season!

The QB play is the least of my concerns. I could be proven wrong but we will see. At Johnson Cental a gentleman sat by me and he didn't give his name but said he was a long time HS coach who just retired and was scouting the JC Tight End for a couple of college friends. He started asking about some Cooper players. Long story short, he could not believe Morris was a Sophomore. He said he watched a game the previous week (don't remember which one) who had a highly touted soph QB and he said that the kid was no where near as poised as Morris was in his first game. He did say this other kid has a higher "ceiling" due to size, etc.. but was very impressed with Morris. He thought highly of Bradley as well. He also was impressed with Cooper staying in this game with 4-5 soph's playing on both sides of the ball.

I'm more concerned with stopping Holme's offense with all their speed.

Edited by hja1224
spelling