Ravens reach agreement with TJ Houshmandzadeh

Wow, I say wow, Ravens are going to have a mean offensive attack next year, who would have thought that. Their running game has always been stout and past couple of years Flacco has done enough, but now they bring in Boldin, Stallworth and Housh to go along with Mason and Clayton (who is really starting to come around). Mix in Heap, Ray Rice, and Willis McGahee, then I like this offense.

*Fantasy Alert*

Do you think this hurts or helps his fantasy production?

^ I have him on one of my teams and I have been thinking about that and I am still not sure.

I drafted Boldin as my first receiver as the last pick in the fourth round, with this signing I'm starting to think about how many points he will actually get now. He now has Mason, Clayton, Stallworth, and Housh to contend for catches with. BUT, if he can put up numbers with Fittz and Breaston in the dessert, he should still put up numbers in Baltimore.

I drafted Boldin as my first receiver as the last pick in the fourth round, with this signing I'm starting to think about how many points he will actually get now. He now has Mason, Clayton, Stallworth, and Housh to contend for catches with. BUT, if he can put up numbers with Fittz and Breaston in the dessert, he should still put up numbers in Baltimore.

Clayton was traded to the Rams for a late round pick...