Quincy Miller, Deuce Bello to Louisville?

Zoot Soup

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would not surprise me.

Don't know much about Bello, but Miller may be a while.

UK has not been after Miller for a while. I also heard he mocked Calipari today when Cal walked by them while he was on the field.

Duke has supposedly stopped all contact with Miller as well, even though Miller has made overtures for Coach K to contact him. I believe at one time he was to visit Duke in October.

Would not surprise me.

UK has not been after Miller for a while. I also heard he mocked Calipari today when Cal walked by them while he was on the field.

Duke has supposedly stopped all contact with Miller as well, even though Miller has made overtures for Coach K to contact him. I believe at one time he was to visit Duke in October.

Don't think he is the type of player that would fit in with what UK has coming. Glad that UK backed off. I can also see why Duke is too.

Would not surprise me.

Why are the schools backing off him? I wouldn't think it has anything to do with his BB skills. It must be something else. He was a hot commodity for a while.

Why are the schools backing off him? I wouldn't think it has anything to do with his BB skills. It must be something else. He was a hot commodity for a while.

He doesn't play hard very often, and there are some off the court concerns as well. He really hurt his stock in the eval period with highly uninspired play...

I agree with what GT has said all along. Guys with low motors don't just suddenly turn it on and start getting after it as hard as they can. If he cant turn it on in the biggest AAU tourneys in the country against the best talent, then more than likely hes not going to once he gets to college. Has all the talent in the world, but talent means nothing without hard work.

I've seen Miller ranked anywhere from 2nd to 7th in the country. I dont see how he would continue with those rankings if he did not play hard. These kids play around 100 games a summer at these aau events. I can easily see where kids may not bring the intensity level each time. Some events they will play 3 times a day. I saw Behannen play at the adidas super showcase in Indianapolis in front of all the big time coaches and didnt think he played well that game. Saw him this summer at St.X with his high school team vs Clark County and Male and he played extremely hard.

I've seen Miller ranked anywhere from 2nd to 7th in the country. I dont see how he would continue with those rankings if he did not play hard. These kids play around 100 games a summer at these aau events. I can easily see where kids may not bring the intensity level each time. Some events they will play 3 times a day. I saw Behannen play at the adidas super showcase in Indianapolis in front of all the big time coaches and didnt think he played well that game. Saw him this summer at St.X with his high school team vs Clark County and Male and he played extremely hard.

I know that it doesn't make sense that he could be ranked that high, but going on track record alone I think it's safe to trust GT's evaluations. The man is usually spot on.