Quincy Miller, Deuce Bello to Louisville?

Zoot Soup

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can somebody please tell me how a university that recently had a murder conspiracy and in podunk Texas landing big time recruits like this? Can we at least get Pete Thamel to look at this?

They just got busted for improper contact with recruits in July so that one is unfolding as we speak...

Will UL be Miller's rebound girl if the Baylor thing falls through? Or is it Duke or Oklahoma?

If they do get hit with sanctions they will be minor, so I don't see it impacting his decision if/when he does pick Baylor. I never got the feeling he liked UL as much as many lead to believe if that helps answer your question...

So was it Baylor all along, even before UK backed off? And what was the reasoning behind UK stepping back from Miller? Seemed like everything was in line for him to join Teague & Gilchrist. Was it that Davis impressed the staff that much better? Or did Cal have the same concerns w/ Miller that you have?

So was it Baylor all along, even before UK backed off? And what was the reasoning behind UK stepping back from Miller? Seemed like everything was in line for him to join Teague & Gilchrist. Was it that Davis impressed the staff that much better? Or did Cal have the same concerns w/ Miller that you have?

My feeling was that it has been Baylor for a while now. UK backed off because they landed a much more sure thing in Davis. That and his lack of effort was abundantly evident in July. I'd take Davis over Miller 10 days a week. Davis isn't as polished, but he busts it every trip and is only beginning to tap into his potential...

Can Davis play the 5? Or is he more of a 4 that will be forced to play 5?

He's a natural 4, but can play the 5 in the DDMO without much problem. He's thin as a rail, but he really gets after it to make up for his lack of bulk. Get him a few months in the S&C program and he will be fine...