Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lets get a fun thread started (State Final Picks)

Featured Replies

Thanks guys, I knew what I wanted to say just didn't come out right.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am predicting a NKY sweep, lets gets the south started......

 

1A - NCC - Danville

2A - Newport - Pick someone

3A - Highlands - It Doesn't matter they are Highlands

4A - Dixie - St. X in a 6 OT thriller

 

 

 

This is only my best senario outcomes, I don't need flack from the haters. Thanks, The one and only DOGGYDAWG from the COV the best County in the state of Ky, Kenton County Home of the Holmes Bulldogs 2004-2005 9th Region Champions and the 2005 4A District Champion Dixie Colonels. Can you hear me now. Good :flame:

 

I like the way you're thinkin. We can proclaim ourselves as the NEW "Titletown" although it is in multiple towns. You gotta admit, the name is catchy. :lol: :lol:

Bardstown vs LCA - Bardstown wins 36-26

Ft Campbell vs Leslie Co. - Ft Campbell wins 35-13

B.Green vs Lex Catholic - B.Green wins 24-21

Male vs Trinity - Male wins 42-14

I like the way you're thinkin. We can proclaim ourselves as the NEW "Titletown" although it is in multiple towns. You gotta admit, the name is catchy. :lol: :lol:

I don't think I would be counting out the OLD Titletown just yet :D

1A Somerset over Danville

2A Fort Campbell over Belfry

3A Bowling Green over Lexington Catholic

4A St Xavier over Trinity

 

:dancingpa

All Public Schools Win ALL Classes!!!!!!!
That's next year... ;)
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

He said let's get a fun thread started, I am having a blast. :banana:

I like the way you think! Keep 'em coming. I'm having fun. :laugh:

 

If my predictions were to happen it would shock everyone in the state of Ky. Anything is possible in High School football, I just hope that I am right in the end. If not, it was fun any way.

If my predictions were to happen it would shock everyone in the state of Ky. Anything is possible in High School football, I just hope that I am right in the end. If not, it was fun any way.

The "Grand Salami" is the Holy Grail for NKY football. It may never happen; but the fun is in the chase! :thumb:

All Public Schools Win ALL Classes!!!!!!!

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Now that was funny!

A: Danville defeats Beechwood

AA: Fort Campbell defeats Russell

AAA: Highland defeats Bowling Green

AAAA: St. Vavier defeats Trinity

 

Honestly, I do not see LexCath winning the regional title because they can never seem to get past either CovCath or Highlands and I see that trend continuing this year.

A-Bellevue

AA-Newport

AAA-Highlands

AAAA-Scott County

 

 

Pretty accurate 4thandgoal, I agree with (AA), and (AAA), but New Cath in (A),and St.X in the (AAAA)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.