Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 51 Franklin County 20

Featured Replies

Final from Admiral Stadium. Boyle won but I still think we have work to do.

Wow I guess the Flyers found somebody a little stronger than there last opponent.

#5 for Franklin County is a play maker. Boyle County started off slow. The Rebels also gave up two big plays. Franklin County did not use effective drives, just big plays. Other than the Rebel defense giving up those two big plays they played really good.

#5 was very quick in the open field. He's definitely a playmaker. Way to go tonight Rebels!

Wow I guess the Flyers found somebody a little stronger than there last opponent.

 

That happens when you play the defending State Champs. Long time listener, 1st time caller.

The biggest difference between last year's Boyle County and this year's Boyle County is quickness. Last year's team seems quicker at every position than this year. That's not necessarily a knock, but Boyle's got some work to do.

That happens when you play the defending State Champs. Long time listener, 1st time caller.

 

Don't think last opponent got them ready for the defending State Champs though, not that it would have mattered.

That happens when you play the defending State Champs. Long time listener, 1st time caller.

 

That is seriously funny. Bravo.

#5 for Franklin County is a play maker. Boyle County started off slow. The Rebels also gave up two big plays. Franklin County did not use effective drives, just big plays. Other than the Rebel defense giving up those two big plays they played really good.

 

:thumb::thumb: I agree. Actually the Defense only allowed 2 first downs. Way to go Rebels:dancingpa:dancingpa

  • Author
The biggest difference between last year's Boyle County and this year's Boyle County is quickness. Last year's team seems quicker at every position than this year. That's not necessarily a knock, but Boyle's got some work to do.

 

I agree. I could be jumping the gun because last year Rockcastle put 22 points on us but we have much room for improvement.

The Rebels are going to be fine.They will only get better each week and that's what good teams do!:thumb:

I agree. I could be jumping the gun because last year Rockcastle put 22 points on us but we have much room for improvement.

 

I think the bar at Boyle is set so high that when they don't reach it, it seems very noticeable. I have no doubt that the Rebels will be contending for a title this year.

I came away very impressed with Franklin County. IMO the flyers will be a team to recken with in a year or two. They had some young big linemen and #5 will be as good a player Boyle will see this year. Their freshman runningback was huge. I would not be suprised if Boyle was to see this team again in the playoffs, since they are in our region.

I think FC is a yr or 2 away . They had some nice looking young skill. Only neg I saw was they did not seem to have real good technique up front.

#5 for Franklin County is a play maker. Boyle County started off slow. The Rebels also gave up two big plays. Franklin County did not use effective drives, just big plays. Other than the Rebel defense giving up those two big plays they played really good.

 

:thumb::thumb: I agree. Actually the Defense only allowed 2 first downs. Way to go Rebels:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

That's what I was saying. Take away two plays from Franklin and the score would have been even more lopsided. Franklin did not have a very effective offense. They relied too much on "the big play" as opposed to using long effective drives to put the ball in the endzone.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.