Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are the Windsor games on TV?

Featured Replies

I haven't had any luck finding the answer to this. Are the games from UK's trip to Windsor going to be televised?

Already have the DVR set. Sunday and Monday at 7pm, Tuesday morning at 11pm. Games are on WKYT-27 Lexington (and I think the Hazard channel, too) and on Fox Sports South.

My Directv guide says they will be on Fox Sports Cincinnati and Ohio

Channel 661 on DTV. Wildcat warmup begins at 6:30. Go Big Blue!! Kanter not making trip?

Ch 27 also stated tonight that you could watch it on the net from thier site.

Channel 661 on DTV. Wildcat warmup begins at 6:30. Go Big Blue!! Kanter not making trip?

 

Nope still a lot of questions floating about whether or not he will be declared eligible in when. I'm sure he will at some point but he may have to sit out 9 or 10 games to start the season. Several players in his same situation in the past have missed anywhere from half a year to a whole year.

Dish programming guide is showing FOXS Channel 420

Nope still a lot of questions floating about whether or not he will be declared eligible in when. I'm sure he will at some point but he may have to sit out 9 or 10 games to start the season. Several players in his same situation in the past have missed anywhere from half a year to a whole year.

That is not entirely true and a bit misleading. The NCAA updated their rule book earlier this year so Kanter is more of a test case for the NCAA.

  • Author

Thanks guys. I'll be out of town, so I'll have to set the DVR.

That is not entirely true and a bit misleading. The NCAA updated their rule book earlier this year so Kanter is more of a test case for the NCAA.

 

My money is still on precedent. I would be shocked if he didn't miss any games come the regular season even with the updated rules.

My money is still on precedent. I would be shocked if he didn't miss any games come the regular season even with the updated rules.

 

We need him badly...

We need him badly...

 

Oh he will definitely play but I'm not expecting to see him play before December. The NCAA will probably rule sometime in mid September to mid October. Right now they are dealing only with fall sports. They won't focus on NCAA eligibility for winter sports teams until all the fall sports are finished. Fall is their busiest time of year for clearing amature and eligibility status with football. Just in D-1 you have 120 schools with 80 to 100 players each. Then you have D-1AA, D-2, D-3. Needless to say they are looking at a lot of athletes right now. You have Cross Country, Vollyball, and many other fall sports going on right now too.

My money is still on precedent. I would be shocked if he didn't miss any games come the regular season even with the updated rules.

I do not doubt he is missing some time, but this will be setting the precedent, not following one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.