Are the Windsor games on TV?

mobaar

Channel 661 on DTV. Wildcat warmup begins at 6:30. Go Big Blue!! Kanter not making trip?

Nope still a lot of questions floating about whether or not he will be declared eligible in when. I'm sure he will at some point but he may have to sit out 9 or 10 games to start the season. Several players in his same situation in the past have missed anywhere from half a year to a whole year.

Nope still a lot of questions floating about whether or not he will be declared eligible in when. I'm sure he will at some point but he may have to sit out 9 or 10 games to start the season. Several players in his same situation in the past have missed anywhere from half a year to a whole year.

That is not entirely true and a bit misleading. The NCAA updated their rule book earlier this year so Kanter is more of a test case for the NCAA.

That is not entirely true and a bit misleading. The NCAA updated their rule book earlier this year so Kanter is more of a test case for the NCAA.

My money is still on precedent. I would be shocked if he didn't miss any games come the regular season even with the updated rules.

We need him badly...

Oh he will definitely play but I'm not expecting to see him play before December. The NCAA will probably rule sometime in mid September to mid October. Right now they are dealing only with fall sports. They won't focus on NCAA eligibility for winter sports teams until all the fall sports are finished. Fall is their busiest time of year for clearing amature and eligibility status with football. Just in D-1 you have 120 schools with 80 to 100 players each. Then you have D-1AA, D-2, D-3. Needless to say they are looking at a lot of athletes right now. You have Cross Country, Vollyball, and many other fall sports going on right now too.

My money is still on precedent. I would be shocked if he didn't miss any games come the regular season even with the updated rules.

I do not doubt he is missing some time, but this will be setting the precedent, not following one.