Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are the Windsor games on TV?

Featured Replies

I'll be there!

 

You going to Canada to the games??? My aunt and uncle from Ohio are going. They leave Saturday.

You going to Canada to the games??? My aunt and uncle from Ohio are going. They leave Saturday.

 

Leaving early, early Sunday morning! Excited.

Leaving early, early Sunday morning! Excited.

 

You will have a great time. Text me when you can.

What is the thinking behind having an August scrimmage?

 

I'm not sure I understand how the Cats can put together a team at this point.

 

Are the newcomers on campus yet? Have they played or practiced with the rest of the team members?

Are the newcomers on campus yet? Have they played or practiced with the rest of the team members?

 

Incoming frosh got on campus in early July.

What is the thinking behind having an August scrimmage?

 

I'm not sure I understand how the Cats can put together a team at this point.

 

Are the newcomers on campus yet? Have they played or practiced with the rest of the team members?

 

According to Cal, the August games are designed primarily for the freshmen, but I also assume it's for getting a leg-up/early start or however you want to say it. The newcomers, aside from Vargas I think, have been practicing for a couple of weeks now. John Clay reported on some of the practices in the Herald-Leader a couple of days ago, saying he came away impressed with Lamb who was an impressive scorer/shooter. Others have given reports too, most of them being impressed with Kanter and Lamb the most, as far as the newbies go. As for the returnees, everyone from Cal all the way down say that Liggins has been incredibly impressive.

I'll be there!

 

Pretty nice casino up there, check it out before the game. I'd recommned eating at Pepper's too, pretty good. I miss Windsor, a couple fraternity formals up there lol.

The NCAA allows these trips every so often, so why not take advantage. The last time UK took a summer trip they won the national championship.

Pretty nice casino up there, check it out before the game. I'd recommned eating at Pepper's too, pretty good. I miss Windsor, a couple fraternity formals up there lol.

 

I've been hearing about the casino so I'll definitely be checking that out! I've never been to Canada before so I'm just using these games as an excuse to go! :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.