Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Ten

Featured Replies

These draft threads are boring this year. Thought it would be nice if people actually discussed something...anything really.

 

They put a gag order on me because I was a rookie remember but after week 1 get use to it as I will dominate the trash talking .

  • Replies 86
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I send my picks to someone, just in case? I'm getting ready to go out for a while.

In terms of discussion who do you guys feel has the best team so far?

 

Anybody with an absolute joke of a team?

 

I like my team so far. Being in this league for years now has taught me the need for balance instead of being top heavy. However the years I liked my team after the draft have all been bad.

Can I send my picks to someone, just in case? I'm getting ready to go out for a while.

 

I should be around tonight.

I should be around tonight.

 

I'll send you a PM if that's cool.

Gee willikers batman, halfback20 has TWO Giants players! Stop everything! :lol:

Using my phone again not sure if he has been picked but if not I'll take.............it's never too "Early" Doucet.

 

Who? Is AR still up? :lol:

Who? Is AR still up? :lol:

 

WR for ARZ...

I'm back ARR, so I'll take care of my picks. Thanks man.:thumb:

10.01 Louisa Lumber (stick1) – RB Bernard Scott CIN

10.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - Chicago DEF

10.03 East End Evolution (RockPride) – WR Dexter McCluster KCC

10.04 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) – RB Willis McGahee BAL

10.05 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) – WR Jerricho Cotchery NYJ

10.06 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) – QB Matt Hassleback SEA

10.07 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – RB Larry Johnson WASH

10.08 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – New York Giants DEF

10.09 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – RB Derrick Ward TBB

10.10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – QB Matt Leinart ARIZ

10.11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – WR Roy Williams DAL

10.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – WR Devry Henderson NOS

10.13 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – WR Early Doucet ARI

 

10.14 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – OTC until 4:07 PM CST on Saturday

 

10.15 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) –

10.16 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) –

If it doesn't get to me by 2 tomorrow I won't be back till Sunday most likely.

Can always leave your picks with Godot. I'd say me, but I probably won't be around much from late afternoon tomorrow til Sunday myself.

Nate Kaeding, PK SD

Nate Kaeding, PK SD

 

The first kicker is picked.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.