Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Ten

Featured Replies

Nice pick Spice...I was hoping he'd fall to me.

 

Thanks. I was a little surprised that he was still there.

 

 

I wanted Willis McGahee, but AGAIN, JA picked my guy.

  • Replies 86
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10.07 Shelby Cards (tdouth) -Larry Johnson, RB

  • Author

10.01 Louisa Lumber (stick1) – RB Bernard Scott CIN

10.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - Chicago DEF

10.03 East End Evolution (RockPride) – WR Dexter McCluster KCC

10.04 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) – RB Willis McGahee BAL

10.05 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) – WR Jerricho Cotchery NYJ

10.06 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) – QB Matt Hassleback SEA

10.07 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – RB Larry Johnson WASH

10.08 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – New York Giants DEF

 

10.09 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – OTC until 5:49 PM CST on Friday

10.10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) –

10.11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) –

10.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) –

10.13 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) –

10.14 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) –

10.15 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) –

10.16 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) –

10.08 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - New York Giants DEF

 

Man, I didn't see that one coming lol.

Man, I didn't see that one coming lol.

 

Completely out of left field... :lol:

Got a real bad feeling that the guy I'm looking at won't be there in two picks...

I've been thinking that if Drew Brees gets seriously injured during this season and ruins my fantasy team, I may never played Madden again.

Maniacs select Derrick Ward Rb from Tampa Bay

 

I like Ward, but he didn't pan out for me last year like I would have liked for him too. I sure hope he doesn't have a resurrgence this year for you lol.

10.01 Louisa Lumber (stick1) – RB Bernard Scott CIN

10.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - Chicago DEF

10.03 East End Evolution (RockPride) – WR Dexter McCluster KCC

10.04 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) – RB Willis McGahee BAL

10.05 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) – WR Jerricho Cotchery NYJ

10.06 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) – QB Matt Hassleback SEA

10.07 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – RB Larry Johnson WASH

10.08 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – New York Giants DEF

10.09 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – RB Derrick Ward TBB

 

10.10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – OTC until 7:57 PM CST on Friday

 

10.11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) –

10.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) –

10.13 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) –

10.14 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) –

10.15 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) –

10.16 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) –

Edited by MJAlltheWay24

I like Ward, but he didn't pan out for me last year like I would have liked for him too. I sure hope he doesn't have a resurrgence this year for you lol.

 

I hope he does , I like him also and you never know about Cadillac ; I had 2 choices and actually flip flopped choices once or twice But My other choice was also a number 2 who does get hurt a bit . I feel a Ward is capable of being a number 1 RB on the Bucs .

I feel a Ward is capable of being a number 1 RB on the Bucs .

 

I agree, and felt that way last year when I had him on my squad. But he let me down, and now this year I have his counterpart lol.

Rams select Matt Leinart, QB, Cardinals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.