Nashville

bigblueinsanity

Depends on what you like. When my son went to school there several years ago, some of our favorites were Noshville Deli, the Pancake Pantry, Loveless Cafe.

The Pancake Pantry is always a madhouse. Definitely a Nashville attraction that brings in some local celebrities. I have done Noshville before and it is good. Never been to Loveless.

The mall in Nashville will keep you busy for hours.

It can keep you busy if you have a small imagination and no sense of history and place. Since when is a mall a tourist attraction? What can you see at a mall in Nashville that you can't find at the ones in Northern Kentucky or Lexington? That's like taking a trip to New Orleans or NYC and going to eat at Applebee's.

It can keep you busy if you have a small imagination and no sense of history and place. Since when is a mall a tourist attraction? What can you see at a mall in Nashville that you can't find at the ones in Northern Kentucky or Lexington? That's like taking a trip to New Orleans or NYC and going to eat at Applebee's.

The indoor glow in the dark putt putt was one thing I remember. Can you find one of those around here?