Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh Will sign with the Heat

Featured Replies

Not sure how breaking it is BUT it does make sense that they announce today rather than tomorrow when all eyes will be on Lebron.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Chris Broussard of ESPN said just then that if he had to guess he still says Lebron stays with the Cavs but that there is a GREAT chance he goes to Miami.

I think this means LeBron goes to New York or Chicago, unless the Cavs can pull of a trade for Chris Paul (which I don't think will happen)

  • Author
I think this means LeBron goes to New York or Chicago, unless the Cavs can pull of a trade for Chris Paul (which I don't think will happen)

 

You say the Nets are out of it as well?

Hopefully Chicago for that predictor game haha, I had Wade and Boozer in Miami and LeBron and Bosh in Chicago.

 

I do have Shaq going to Boston though! haha

You say the Nets are out of it as well?

 

I actually hope he goes to the Nets over anyone, I just don't see it happening, I really don't have an explanation why, just a hunch.

I'm now starting to think that Lebron will head to New York and Join Amare' or maybe joining Rose in Chicago. But if he stays in Cleveland I'd be willing to bet they somehow pull off getting CP3 or another top notch player.

Does this Wade/Bosh signing mean we'll have another announcement soon?

 

Not LBJ.

 

Pat coming back to coach.

Bosh taking less money? I would applaud him for that. Though I heard ESPN mention that the Raptors might take draft picks because of the huge trade exception they would get.

Does this Wade/Bosh signing mean we'll have another announcement soon?

 

Not LBJ.

 

Pat coming back to coach.

Yeah something tells me Pat suddenly feels rejuvenated again. Their head coach will return to launching t-shirts in the stands with a cannon.

Bosh and Wade teaming up instantly makes the Heat a top 4 or 5 team in the East.

 

If they can get LBJ to come to South Beach, I think you have your 2011 NBA Champions.

Bosh taking less money? I would applaud him for that. Though I heard ESPN mention that the Raptors might take draft picks because of the huge trade exception they would get.

 

Don't you think he'll be able to opt out after 3 years so he can get another mega contract? I think finally his agents told him to roll the dice on not getting injured b/c you'll get another huge deal. Really as long as he doesn't suffer a career ending injury he'll get paid a ton again in 3 years. Amare's injury history didn't hurt him at all.

Don't you think he'll be able to opt out after 3 years so he can get another mega contract? I think finally his agents told him to roll the dice on not getting injured b/c you'll get another huge deal. Really as long as he doesn't suffer a career ending injury he'll get paid a ton again in 3 years. Amare's injury history didn't hurt him at all.

 

He may do that. Either way he's going to lose a boatload of money. I don't expect the new max deal his team can give him in the future to be much more than what he's signing now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.