Let's talk about the Red's broadcasters.

Boy Clyde I really don't like him for baseball, and I think he is awesome at football.

Jmo but I think that baseball, football and basketball all have a different pace and require a different announcing style. What makes a good football announcer doesn't always work for a baseball or basketball game. Not to change the subject but Dave Lapham drives me crazy the way he gets excited but I get a good laugh with him and Johannsen. I guess we are probably pretty lucky though because I listen to a lot of the Red's games on XM when I can't watch Fox and there are some pretty bad announcers in other cities. This weekend was brutal with Santo in Chicago.

Would love to see them get Joe Morgan in the booth once in a while. I have always love his insight. He's on the payroll, right? Sometimes, I think Marty needs to leave his ego at the door.

I hear little Joe has a pretty big one as well though.

The last time I said a kind word about Jim Day I was flogged but...I love his pre and post game shows. The Fox remote studio is set up at Section 112. Jim Day is great with the live fans. If your schedule permits, the next time you attend a Reds game that they win, I recommend stopping by the live studio above Section 112. B.T.W. Jim Day's floor director is Lebron Robinson, who was a football standout for Holmes in the mid-70's.

The last time I said a kind word about Jim Day I was flogged but...I love his pre and post game shows. The Fox remote studio is set up at Section 112. Jim Day is great with the live fans. If your schedule permits, the next time you attend a Reds game that they win, I recommend stopping by the live studio above Section 112. B.T.W. Jim Day's floor manager is Lebron Robinson, who was a football standout for Holmes in the mid-70's.

Day fills that role well.

Everyone knows LeBron.

I think Chris Welsh gets a bad rap, he's pretty good. I like Thom pretty well too. Love Marty. When Brantley first started I thought he was perfect, then he started to wear on me, now I'm starting to enjoy him again. I get the other two guys mixed up, but don't care for either. The one that has done the Fox broadcasts a couple of times is like the un-George Grande, just bad in the complete other direction. How Jim Day has a job on camera is a mystery I may never solve. Pic is way better for the pre-game/post-game stuff.

I am not a Big Fan of any of them. I do like the fact that Marty tells it like it is.....But he talks too much about stuff that has nothing to do with the game. His Son rambles. Cowboy is just flat boring. Welsh I probably like the best of any of them.

Love Marty, really miss Joe. Brantley is becoming my favorite. Thom is a pro. Welsh is tolerable. Keels & Kelsch have not grown on me yet. As for Joe Morgan, I would enjoy him. Day & Pic both do a good job.

I have no issues with the crew. I think it has upgraded a bunch with Thom and Keels as opposed to George Grande. You gotta give Keels credit for the depth of his preparation and knowledge of history. The guy would be amazing to have on your Trivia Pursuit team.

While everybody loved Nuxie, the facts are he was slipping in late years. The radio crew is much stronger with Brantley, who I think does a great job, and I think Kelsch is solid.

You gotta give the new guys a chance to develop their personality and stop wishing them to be who they can not.

Marty is the man, the best baseball broadcaster IMO

The Cowboy is probably my least favorite person on television

Tom Brenaman is decent at best

Chris Wells is one I actually like

George Grande I loved as well