Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Palin have an answer? Or just likes to tell you who to blame?

Featured Replies

Replace Palin with Obama and reverse democrat and republican in you post and it makes just as much sense.

 

Would you agree that Palin has no business being in the White House?

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would you agree that Palin has no business being in the White House?

 

I would not agree with that at all. She can take the tour like any body else! :thumb:

Sarah Palin is the best thing that has happened for the Democrats in the past decade. McCain blew any chance he had to win by picking her as his VP and now she is becoming the face of the Republican party. The Dems can only hope she continues to stay in the spotlight. Someone else in the Republican party has to step up and become a recognized leader or the next presidential election is going to be another Clinton vs. Dole where the Republicans nominate a candidate with no chance to win.

 

Depends on many other factors than the Republican candidate. Obama is no Clinton and if the economy doesn't pick up any candidate will have a chance to win. Still, I can't see Palin ever having a chance at the nomination.

Depends on many other factors than the Republican candidate. Obama is no Clinton and if the economy doesn't pick up any candidate will have a chance to win. Still, I can't see Palin ever having a chance at the nomination.

 

Sadly, I can see it.

Sadly, I can see it.

 

Based on what? Republicans are known for going with the safer pick and she certainly isn't safe.

Based on what? Republicans are known for going with the safer pick and she certainly isn't safe.

 

You are watching all these candidates supported by Palin winning their primaries, right?

You are watching all these candidates supported by Palin winning their primaries, right?

 

You think that's the reason they're winning? I sure don't. Besides, a national vote is a whole different animal.

You think that's the reason they're winning? I sure don't. Besides, a national vote is a whole different animal.

 

I think it's a lot of it, yeah. There are a lot of people on board with the Tea Party movement and if it's been enough to win elections around the country, I don't know why they couldn't win a national election.

I think it's a lot of it, yeah. There are a lot of people on board with the Tea Party movement and if it's been enough to win elections around the country, I don't know why they couldn't win a national election.
So you're saying the Tea Party movement = Sarah Palin?
So you're saying the Tea Party movement = Sarah Palin?

 

I see her as the Tea Partier-in-Chief, yes. But I recognize there are Tea Partiers that aren't huge supporters

Who cares, she has a new rack.............

 

......and in the end, that's all that matters!

I think it's a lot of it, yeah. There are a lot of people on board with the Tea Party movement and if it's been enough to win elections around the country, I don't know why they couldn't win a national election.

 

I disagree as to her influence in these election wins.

 

To win a national election you have to convince the independants that you're a moderate. If you're not known so well you can fool them once. She's too well known to pull it off. Most Republicans recognize that. I can't see her anywhere near the top of the candidate list once 2012 rolls around.

  • Author
I disagree as to her influence in these election wins.

 

To win a national election you have to convince the independants that you're a moderate. If you're not known so well you can fool them once. She's too well known to pull it off. Most Republicans recognize that. I can't see her anywhere near the top of the candidate list once 2012 rolls around.

 

I hope that you are right.

I disagree as to her influence in these election wins.

 

To win a national election you have to convince the independants that you're a moderate. If you're not known so well you can fool them once. She's too well known to pull it off. Most Republicans recognize that. I can't see her anywhere near the top of the candidate list once 2012 rolls around.

 

Plus in a key national election, I still believe competency and intellect do come into play.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.