Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Palin have an answer? Or just likes to tell you who to blame?

Featured Replies

I disagree as to her influence in these election wins.

 

To win a national election you have to convince the independants that you're a moderate. If you're not known so well you can fool them once. She's too well known to pull it off. Most Republicans recognize that. I can't see her anywhere near the top of the candidate list once 2012 rolls around.

 

I agree. Once the primary really kicks off Palin won't be able to hang. I think entering electoral politics as a candidate again would be such a detriment to her celebrity I'd be surprised if she went through with it.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would you agree that Palin has no business being in the White House?

 

If you're talking about her being President, I would agree. I really like her core beliefs and I think she is capable of making executive decisions, but her accent coupled with the media constantly ripping her apart would make it too hard for her to be an effective leader.

Plus in a key national election, I still believe competency and intellect do come into play.

 

History says differently.

History says differently.

 

Competency & intellect play a role, but I agree with 75center. The more charismatic & personable candidates have won the White House since JFK/televised debates.

Would you agree that Palin has no business being in the White House?

 

At this point, no. Though I agree with her on a lot of things, I'm not sure she could handle it. And I believed (and still believe) the exact same about Barack Obama.

She's a politician, so I'm guessing the latter would be the correct answer.

Now she has to have some value? Outside of Superman, she is the only other person I know that can see Russia from her back porch......

History says differently.

 

Yes it does.

 

 

Much more important question is, when she get a new rack?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.