Helen Thomas Comments... Let's Hear Your Opinion.

Beck and Rush need to follow suit...

Big difference. The wicked witch tried to act like she wasn't biased and pretend she could be fair. She got exactly what she deserved. Is antisemitism as bad as racism? Maybe she should GO HOME.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mean times we live in ... So disrespectful, calling her a wicked witch. She is probably someone's mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, great- great grandmother, great-great-great grandmother... Let's have some respect for the old bag; though I must admit she does look eerily similar to a witch.

Who was the first President she covered... Pierce?

Mean times we live in ... So disrespectful, calling her a wicked witch. She is probably someone's mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, great- great grandmother, great-great-great grandmother... Let's have some respect for the old bag; though I must admit she does look eerily similar to a witch.

:lol:

No it was the Lincoln assassination.