The Next beauty Pageant Contestant To Be Demonized?

She actually looks a little like Carrie Prejean, and will now make a bunch of money on the conservative speaking circuit. There will now be an army of people looking for embarrassing photos of her from her past. Maybe she went skinny-dipping when she was 12 or something. I'd give her better odds of having actually read the law than Eric Holder.

I heard she was sponsored at Michigan by some kind of Hezbollah Extremist terror group. Seriously. She better be glad it wasn't the Southern Baptist Association that sponsored her or the media would break all sorts of hell loose.

Dont matter to me.

First of all I am not agaisnt foreigners, just ones who sneak in to America and drain our economy and then whine saying they deserve the same rights as legal people adn get mad if we try to send their illegal butts back.

She actually looks a little like Carrie Prejean, and will now make a bunch of money on the conservative speaking circuit. There will now be an army of people looking for embarrassing photos of her from her past. Maybe she went skinny-dipping when she was 12 or something. I'd give her better odds of having actually read the law than Eric Holder.

Like the pole dancing contest she won? Really, it's out there already.

She gave a steroetypical beauty pageant answer, i.e., one without substance to it. If Arizona had created a law that required people to torture small puppies, would her answer have been "I'm a huge believer in states' rights. I think that's what's so wonderful about America. So I think it's perfectly fine for Arizona to create that law"?

However, it's a no win situation for her. She actually gave the least offensive answer that could be given, IMO. Now if we could just have world peace. :D

She gave a steroetypical beauty pageant answer, i.e., one without substance to it. If Arizona had created a law that required people to torture small puppies, would her answer have been "I'm a huge believer in states' rights. I think that's what's so wonderful about America. So I think it's perfectly fine for Arizona to create that law"?

However, it's a no win situation for her. She actually gave the least offensive answer that could be given, IMO. Now if we could just have world peace. :D

:lol: