Ludlows Highfield steps down.

I cannot remember his name, but didn't they have the former coach from Silver Grove on the bench the past couple of years?

Speaking about former Silver Grove personnel, but one person that I wish would get back in the game is former Silver Grove coach Tony Baccagalupo (sp?), did good things down there, would like to see him back somewhere!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sources down at Ludlow have reported that Highfield resigned or was relieved of his AD duties sometime this week. :idunno:

It is pretty sad the way staff is being handled in Ludllow. Are decisions regarding coaching/staffing being made by the superintendent so he keeps his job? There are a lot of rumblings going on about the various reasons behind the changes that are being made. It is unfortunate, many well known names/families leaving this community to go to other schools that would not have several years ago.

I just heard the same thing regarding Steve Hart. He will do an excellent job and bring a ton of excitement and enthusiasm back to Ludlow. Always thought it was his if he wanted it, and its an excellent choice. Get ready for a fast pace, lots of threes and Steve pacing the sidelines with maybe a few comments for the officials. Great hire!

Txt message sent out by a Ludlow insider to several of his "cronies" saying that Steve Hart will be named the new Head Coach at Ludlow. Good job. A.B.

I got the text around 11 last night, and I was very happy when I read it. He was the one guy that I thought Ludlow would hire if they didn't hire Adam Clary. I think this is a great move, and he will do a good job with the program. When the day comes when he decides to step down, then I think Adam Clary will step right in and do a great job after that. Great hire Ludlow!

I am about to get off of here, but I think someone should just go ahead and creat a new thread with this.

I got the text around 11 last night, and I was very happy when I read it. He was the one guy that I thought Ludlow would hire if they didn't hire Adam Clary. I think this is a great move, and he will do a good job with the program. When the day comes when he decides to step down, then I think Adam Clary will step right in and do a great job after that. Great hire Ludlow!

I am about to get off of here, but I think someone should just go ahead and creat a new thread with this.

Good hire by the Panthers but don't you think the txt message being sent out was a bit of an unconventional way to make this announcement? lol

Good hire by the Panthers but don't you think the txt message being sent out was a bit of an unconventional way to make this announcement? lol

Not really. I have no problem with it at all. In today's world text messaging has become one of the main ways to spread information. I know I am glad I got a text about it, and got to know early. In a small town like Ludlow, the word was going to spread eventually, so I see no reason to make a big deal out of how it came out.