Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anthony Wroten Jr.

Featured Replies

If Teague picks U of L (or UC), they'll almost certainly get him. I assume.

 

Yeah, and even if Teague comes to UK, he still says he would want to play with Teague. Either way is not a bad scenario.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I confirmed with Wroten's family today that the visit rumors are false. Not this time around, anyways.

I think we'd take this guy. After Miller, I think he's the next one I want in 2011.

 

Is UK even recruiting Wroten, officially?

Tony and Quincy should be our number one targets now. After we get them we need to try to get a center. Maybe the guy that just decommitted from UL the number 11 prospect.

Wroten looks like he wants to commit soon and get in on the fun.

He tweeted about 45 minutes ago that Teague is going to be a Wildcat, this kid really loves twitter.

I confirmed with Wroten's family today that this is his real Twitter account. I was becoming suspicious but it's really him.

 

Also, I will have some very big news regarding Wroten Jr. sometime very soon :thumb:

I confirmed with Wroten's family today that this is his real Twitter account. I was becoming suspicious but it's really him.

 

Also, I will have some very big news regarding Wroten Jr. sometime very soon :thumb:

 

I read somewhere that he'll be a Cat by next week.

I read somewhere that he'll be a Cat by next week.

 

He tweeted when Gilchrist committed about how he would have to join the act and commit. He also tweeted tonight that he loves the Big Blue Nation. I'm sure seeing Wall and Bledsoe have him ready to come join Teague and possibly win a National Title.

Wroten's lasted tweet.

 

TWroten5 Man my bros gillie and teague r officially kentucky wildcats. Haha. Man is it my turn?

I confirmed with Wroten's family today that this is his real Twitter account. I was becoming suspicious but it's really him.

 

Also, I will have some very big news regarding Wroten Jr. sometime very soon :thumb:

 

If the big news is him committing to Kentucky, I wouldn't really classify it as news. He's been very open that Kentucky is his leader & that he wants to play there. Problem is, he hasn't even been offered yet. :lol:

If the big news is him committing to Kentucky, I wouldn't really classify it as news. He's been very open that Kentucky is his leader & that he wants to play there. Problem is, he hasn't even been offered yet. :lol:
That is a good problem to have. :clap:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.