April 25, 201016 yr http://twitter.com/twroten5 I was still getting his tweets, but I had not noticed that it had changed to 13.
April 26, 201016 yr Fully realizing that interpreting the mind of a recruit based on what he says/tweets is silly ,I have read that some have speculated that his tweets suggest that he and Miller will both come to UK with Gilchrest and Teague to form a super duper recruiting class
April 26, 201016 yr Fully realizing that interpreting the mind of a recruit based on what he says/tweets is silly ,I have read that some have speculated that his tweets suggest that he and Miller will both come to UK with Gilchrest and Teague to form a super duper recruiting classAll though his tweets are entertaining, we can only take them with a grain of salt. He is still a kid and he does like the attention that he is getting from the UK fans.
April 26, 201016 yr All though his tweets are entertaining, we can only take them with a grain of salt. He is still a kid and he does like the attention that he is getting from the UK fans. 100% agreement. Its human nature for kids to tell people what they want to hear.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.