UK 2011 class

SSC

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barring injury and barring a de commitment, Kentucky now has three top 5 guys in this class, with a possibility of still having the top three. So far Cal has landed the best wing, the best point guard, and best power forward in the class. What a start. Can you imagine if a LeBryan Nash, or an Andre Drummond (if reclassified to 2011 class) were to sign as well? This is already one of the best classes of all time if Gilchrist, Davis and Teague come in, but to add another top 10-15 guy (or two) with them will be insane. I would like to see a big time shooter get added in there as well, maybe if he isn't as highly touted/ranked, a guy like Trevor Lacey would be nice to have in this class.

Its too early to start saying what the actual team will look like for 2011-2012 because as we saw last year, anything can happen as far as guys going into the pros. But more than likely there will still be enough key contributors from this years team come back and mix with these 2011 guys to really form an amazing team.

Barring injury and barring a de commitment, Kentucky now has three top 5 guys in this class, with a possibility of still having the top three. So far Cal has landed the best wing, the best point guard, and best power forward in the class. What a start. Can you imagine if a LeBryan Nash, or an Andre Drummond (if reclassified to 2011 class) were to sign as well? This is already one of the best classes of all time if Gilchrist, Davis and Teague come in, but to add another top 10-15 guy (or two) with them will be insane. I would like to see a big time shooter get added in there as well, maybe if he isn't as highly touted/ranked, a guy like Trevor Lacey would be nice to have in this class.

Its too early to start saying what the actual team will look like for 2011-2012 because as we saw last year, anything can happen as far as guys going into the pros. But more than likely there will still be enough key contributors from this years team come back and mix with these 2011 guys to really form an amazing team.

Another site was reporting that Nash was a heavy lean toward UK. He looked great in the video link they provided. He's rated #4 on Rivals.

So what does the landscape look like now? Who is UK after now? Since they got their top 3 targets already.

They need a big man and a 2 guard to fill out a roster if that's what they're looking to do but I guess it wouldn't matter if we had someone like Doron Lamb or Liggins to play the 2 next season.

So what does the landscape look like now? Who is UK after now? Since they got their top 3 targets already.

I would guess their top targets right now are: Austin Rivers (though I think he's a Dukie), LeBryan Nash, & a big man like Adonis Thomas, this Daniels kid, or Amir Williams.

I would guess their top targets right now are: Austin Rivers (though I think he's a Dukie), LeBryan Nash, & a big man like Adonis Thomas, this Daniels kid, or Amir Williams.

Adonis Thomas is far from a big man. I wish we had a shot at Rivers but I just can't see it.

Adonis Thomas is far from a big man. I wish we had a shot at Rivers but I just can't see it.

My bad. I must have had him confused with someone else. Or possibly I've thought all along he was a big man. Either way, you are correct. And I agree that we have little shot @ Rivers.