Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 2011 class

Featured Replies

Q102 is the "real" job...

 

Gotcha. The DJ named John or "John John" used to come knocking on my door when he was about 10. Weird to hear him on the radio now.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Q may end up in Louisville if not at Duke.

 

Hearing he may be at Duke's "Midnight Madness".

Anthony Davis has committed to Kentucky.

Barring injury and barring a de commitment, Kentucky now has three top 5 guys in this class, with a possibility of still having the top three. So far Cal has landed the best wing, the best point guard, and best power forward in the class. What a start. Can you imagine if a LeBryan Nash, or an Andre Drummond (if reclassified to 2011 class) were to sign as well? This is already one of the best classes of all time if Gilchrist, Davis and Teague come in, but to add another top 10-15 guy (or two) with them will be insane. I would like to see a big time shooter get added in there as well, maybe if he isn't as highly touted/ranked, a guy like Trevor Lacey would be nice to have in this class.

 

Its too early to start saying what the actual team will look like for 2011-2012 because as we saw last year, anything can happen as far as guys going into the pros. But more than likely there will still be enough key contributors from this years team come back and mix with these 2011 guys to really form an amazing team.

Barring injury and barring a de commitment, Kentucky now has three top 5 guys in this class, with a possibility of still having the top three. So far Cal has landed the best wing, the best point guard, and best power forward in the class. What a start. Can you imagine if a LeBryan Nash, or an Andre Drummond (if reclassified to 2011 class) were to sign as well? This is already one of the best classes of all time if Gilchrist, Davis and Teague come in, but to add another top 10-15 guy (or two) with them will be insane. I would like to see a big time shooter get added in there as well, maybe if he isn't as highly touted/ranked, a guy like Trevor Lacey would be nice to have in this class.

 

Its too early to start saying what the actual team will look like for 2011-2012 because as we saw last year, anything can happen as far as guys going into the pros. But more than likely there will still be enough key contributors from this years team come back and mix with these 2011 guys to really form an amazing team.

 

Another site was reporting that Nash was a heavy lean toward UK. He looked great in the video link they provided. He's rated #4 on Rivals.

DeAndre Daniels de-committed from Texas today and one article states that UK is the immediate leader for him? GT have you seen this kid play?

DeAndre Daniels de-committed from Texas today and one article states that UK is the immediate leader for him? GT have you seen this kid play?

 

I saw him once over a year ago...

So what does the landscape look like now? Who is UK after now? Since they got their top 3 targets already.

So what does the landscape look like now? Who is UK after now? Since they got their top 3 targets already.

 

They need a big man and a 2 guard to fill out a roster if that's what they're looking to do but I guess it wouldn't matter if we had someone like Doron Lamb or Liggins to play the 2 next season.

2011 roster is shaping up to be sick....

 

Vargas

Miller

Liggins

Dodson (ya never know)

Hood

Lamb

Poole

Gilchrist

Teague

Davis

So what does the landscape look like now? Who is UK after now? Since they got their top 3 targets already.

 

I would guess their top targets right now are: Austin Rivers (though I think he's a Dukie), LeBryan Nash, & a big man like Adonis Thomas, this Daniels kid, or Amir Williams.

2011 roster is shaping up to be sick....

 

Vargas

Miller

Liggins

Dodson (ya never know)

Hood

Lamb

Poole

Gilchrist

Teague

Davis

 

Sick indeed. And I think we'll add at least one more 5-star to this group & perhaps two more.

I would guess their top targets right now are: Austin Rivers (though I think he's a Dukie), LeBryan Nash, & a big man like Adonis Thomas, this Daniels kid, or Amir Williams.

 

Adonis Thomas is far from a big man. I wish we had a shot at Rivers but I just can't see it.

2011 roster is shaping up to be sick....

 

Vargas

Miller

Liggins

Dodson (ya never know)

Hood

Lamb

Poole

Gilchrist

Teague

Davis

I know you said "ya never know", but Dodson won't be back.

Adonis Thomas is far from a big man. I wish we had a shot at Rivers but I just can't see it.

 

My bad. I must have had him confused with someone else. Or possibly I've thought all along he was a big man. Either way, you are correct. And I agree that we have little shot @ Rivers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.