Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 2011 class

Featured Replies

UK has the number 1 player Michael Gilchrist locked up already, let's see who else is going to jumb on board.

 

#2 player Marquise Teague pg. is saying he will announce Thursday and it's down to UK, L-ville and UC.

 

#3 player Quincy Miller pf. is playing with John Wall's former AAU team and coach has visited UK and really liked his visit is considering UK, Duke and L-ville.

 

#9 player Tony Wroten pg. said today He and Teague played together last summer and "killed it." UK is on his leaderboard and Gilchrist is already trying to get him to come play.

 

Looks like Calipari and the UK brand is in great shape for 2011. He might end up with 3 straight #1 recruiting classes.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Throw in Patrick O Bryant to that class and I would't need and birthday or Christmas gifts because that would be good enough for me hahahaha. Got to love Coach Cal!

Throw in Patrick O Bryant to that class and I would't need and birthday or Christmas gifts because that would be good enough for me hahahaha. Got to love Coach Cal!

Johnny O'Bryant. UK will also likely make a serious run at Amir Williams from Detroit...

My bad. Yea I wish Teague would go on and announce. Let's go on and lock up our 2011 class. I love how Wroten wants to play with Teague. Wroten was ranked very high in previous rivals rankings if I am not mistaken until his knee injury. Gilchrist, Teague, Wroten, and a big man would be basically the best class ever? Without question or is there one that rivals that one?

By the way GT I don't know if you have any connections to rivals but do you know anything about the new rankings coming out and where is Kanter going to be rated?

My bad. Yea I wish Teague would go on and announce. Let's go on and lock up our 2011 class. I love how Wroten wants to play with Teague. Wroten was ranked very high in previous rivals rankings if I am not mistaken until his knee injury. Gilchrist, Teague, Wroten, and a big man would be basically the best class ever? Without question or is there one that rivals that one?

Wroten slipped some in the rankings because his jumper was awful. The knee injury might have helped him there though because in the early stages of rehab the only thing you can do is work on your shot until you are able to regaing the strength in the knee to move laterally. I didn't get to see him last weekend, but my partner did and said it looked a lot better than this time last year. If true he will solidify his spot as a top 10 guy for the 2011 calss. I doubt he gets back in the top 5 because this group is flat out loaded at the top with Gilchrist, Teague, Rivers, Miller, McAdoo and Beal...

By the way GT I don't know if you have any connections to rivals but do you know anything about the new rankings coming out and where is Kanter going to be rated?

 

The site I work for left Rivals at the start of February so I'm out of the loop there...

The site I work for left Rivals at the start of February so I'm out of the loop there...

 

Fair enough. Thanks.

Johnny O'Bryant. UK will also likely make a serious run at Amir Williams from Detroit...

 

UK won't get Johnny O he is serious on staying close to home from all accounts. He will be at Ole Miss Miss. State or Memphis. He also does play with the media some saying things like he wants to go to Harvard.

UK won't get Johnny O he is serious on staying close to home from all accounts. He will be at Ole Miss Miss. State or Memphis. He also does play with the media some saying things like he wants to go to Harvard.

That wasn't the feeling in Virginia last weekend. UK and Duke will be right there in his recruitment from what I heard going around. Staying close to home is an option, but far from the only one...

Johnny O'Bryant. UK will also likely make a serious run at Amir Williams from Detroit...

 

I've heard O'Bryant's name floated around quite a bit. What type of player is he?

The site I work for left Rivals at the start of February so I'm out of the loop there...

 

What site do you work for GT?

What site do you work for GT?

BearcatLair.com. We are an ESPN site now...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.