Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 2011 class

Featured Replies

I love Johnny O's hair. That is why we have to have him.

 

Agreed! :thumb:

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've heard O'Bryant's name floated around quite a bit. What type of player is he?

 

6'10" PF with a well rounded game that can stretch out to 17 feet plus. Handles the ball well for his size, and has a very high basketball IQ. Really like the kids game a lot...

Seems like I saw something where he listed his favorites, and the majority were SEC schools. I'm thinking Bama, Ole Miss, MSU, & UK along with one other non-SEC school, but I could be wrong.

 

Is he better with his back to the basket or facing?

Seems like I saw something where he listed his favorites, and the majority were SEC schools. I'm thinking Bama, Ole Miss, MSU, & UK along with one other non-SEC school, but I could be wrong.

 

Is he better with his back to the basket or facing?

He showed a little of both, and looked comfortable with either the games I saw him. I'd say he played 60/40 facing the basket because his team has a monster in Tyler Adams also on the block...

He showed a little of both, and looked comfortable with either the games I saw him. I'd say he played 60/40 facing the basket because his team has a monster in Tyler Adams also on the block...

 

I tried looking for a picture of the Adams kid because I wanted to see what all the talk was about. But I was unfortunately unsuccessful in finding one.

That wasn't the feeling in Virginia last weekend. UK and Duke will be right there in his recruitment from what I heard going around. Staying close to home is an option, but far from the only one...

 

I would be shocked if he could get in to Duke. Unless they have different admission standards for basketball players.

 

He is one of the best high school Jr's I've ever seen though. Especially for a big man.

That wasn't the feeling in Virginia last weekend. UK and Duke will be right there in his recruitment from what I heard going around. Staying close to home is an option, but far from the only one...

 

Johnny O' narrowed his list down neither Duke nor UK survived the cut.

Quincy Miller looks to be looking elsewhere with the recent rumors of Anthony Davis coming to Kentucky. No reports of him eliminating Kentucky but I just can't see him wanting to come with Davis here.

Quincy Miller looks to be looking elsewhere with the recent rumors of Anthony Davis coming to Kentucky. No reports of him eliminating Kentucky but I just can't see him wanting to come with Davis here.

 

Q may end up in Louisville if not at Duke.

Reports say the top player in 2012 Andre Drummond is thinking of becoming a member of the 2011 class. UK is high on his list..

Do you think he will be a Husky or does UK have a real chance at landing him?

 

If it isn't UC related I've been out of the loop for a few weeks. Between the new baby, the UC stuff and my "real" job things have been pretty crazy. If I get some time over the weekend I'll check into it a little bit...

If it isn't UC related I've been out of the loop for a few weeks. Between the new baby, the UC stuff and my "real" job things have been pretty crazy. If I get some time over the weekend I'll check into it a little bit...

 

I thought "UC stuff" was your real job??

I thought "UC stuff" was your real job??

 

Q102 is the "real" job...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.