Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Daniel Orton Will Enter NBA Draft

Featured Replies

Perkins went straight to the league I believe.

 

indeed, Perkins went straight to the league.

 

Amare Stoudemire was committed to Memphis but went straight to the NBA as well...

 

Washington left after his sophomore campaign.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
indeed, Perkins went straight to the league.

 

Amare Stoudemire was committed to Memphis but went straight to the NBA as well...

 

Washington left after his sophomore campaign.

 

I was just looking back at the Memphis commits over the years.

 

Considering his reputation, it doesn't seem like Calipari has had that many guys actually leave after one year.

Sounds like he is on his way to California tomorrow....

indeed, Perkins went straight to the league.

 

Amare Stoudemire was committed to Memphis but went straight to the NBA as well...

 

Washington left after his sophomore campaign.

 

 

 

I thought he was a Florida recruit?

I thought he was a Florida recruit?

 

He is from Florida, but he was committed to Memphis I'm 99.9% sure.

Amare was 100% a Memphis Tiger if he had gone to school.

He is from Florida, but he was committed to Memphis I'm 99.9% sure.

 

Amare was 100% a Memphis Tiger if he had gone to school.

 

Gotcha!:thumb:

Now the way I understand it... is if Orton dropped his classes he can go back in the summer to finish them.

Now the way I understand it... is if Orton dropped his classes he can go back in the summer to finish them.

 

Wireman posted he is taking them on line from California.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.