Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Question about Calipari at UK

Featured Replies

You don't see a problem with one talented player on a team of very talented players firing up a large number of the shots and not involving his other highly talented teammates? You enjoy watching one guy get 50 while the team loses? Have fun with that...

 

AAU and college ball are two different animals. I've seen quite a few top level college teams that could use a prolific scorer. So have you...

  • Replies 77
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AAU and college ball are two different animals. I've seen quite a few top level college teams that could use a prolific scorer. So have you...

And I've seen just as many prolific scorers ruin their team because they were getting theirs no matter what. It's a fine line Knight will need to learn to walk. Simply pointing out what I have observed while watching the kid since I have seen him a lot more than the average fan...

You don't see a problem with one talented player on a team of very talented players firing up a large number of the shots and not involving his other highly talented teammates? You enjoy watching one guy get 50 while the team loses? Have fun with that...

 

 

Sounds like Downey. Weren't you a huge fan of his? :D

There is a better chance of him getting Kentucky in trouble with the NCAA then there is of him leading them to the national championship.

And I've seen just as many prolific scorers ruin their team because they were getting theirs no matter what. It's a fine line Knight will need to learn to walk. Simply pointing out what I have observed while watching the kid since I have seen him a lot more than the average fan...

 

That happens on a college team, then thats on the coach. AAU? who cares

There is a better chance of him getting Kentucky in trouble with the NCAA then there is of him leading them to the national championship.

 

 

At least he has a better chance than Ohio State does of beating an SEC team when it matters.

Sounds like Downey. Weren't you a huge fan of his? :D

 

Wouldn't have been if he wound up at UK...:p:lol:

At least he has a better chance than Ohio State does of beating an SEC team when it matters.
I agree.
Sounds like Downey. Weren't you a huge fan of his? :D

 

Apples and anchovies. He was the only real scoring threat on the team, so Horn designed for him to shoot as often as possible. If Knight lands in a similar situation the coach should let the kid shoot until his arm falls off. If he lands on a roster with several other high level scoring threats, he's got some learning to do when it comes to sharing the ball...

[/b]

 

Wouldn't have been if he wound up at UK...:p:lol:

 

I really hated John Wall. Wait..........

Apples and anchovies. He was the only real scoring threat on the team, so Horn designed for him to shoot as often as possible. If Knight lands in a similar situation the coach should let the kid shoot until his arm falls off. If he lands on a roster with several other high level scoring threats, he's got some learning to do when it comes to sharing the ball...

 

And how many teams have "SEVERAL" high level scoring threats?

[/b]

 

Wouldn't have been if he wound up at UK...:p:lol:

 

I'd say you're probably wrong. As GT and I both noted in other threads, John Wall has been a blast to watch this year. Unlike a lot of UK fans, GT and I can appreciate a player while still not cheering for the team.

And how many teams have "SEVERAL" high level scoring threats?

 

Most of the good ones...

I'd say you're probably wrong. As GT and I both noted in other threads, John Wall has been a blast to watch this year. Unlike a lot of UK fans, GT and I can appreciate a player while still not cheering for the team.

 

Actually just messin with GT. As for Wall, he also has flaws like anyother kid. Coaches job to deal with them and make it work.

Most of the good ones...

 

Nope. especially not dead eye shooters.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.