Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Question about Calipari at UK

Featured Replies

Remember that somehow in Jim's mind UK fans gloating is different than him gloating.

Did I cover everything you were looking for on Knight???

  • Replies 77
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did I cover everything you were looking for on Knight???

 

I just wanted to know if he was a good shooter. I heard he was but I trust your evaluation. I hope he comes to UK and if so I hope he buys into the team concept. Sorry to draw you into a fire fight.

Knight has no baggage. Love his game. 4.0 student. He will just need to alter his game in pretty quick fashion if he lands on a roster as talented as UK will be next year even if all 5 underclassmen leave. Although in that scenario they will need him to score more than if Orton and Bledsoe return. I've got no problem with Knight at all. I've just seen him play, and play with a lot of talent quite a bit, and know that part of his game needs altered and that will not be easy to do because that is how the kid has been wired his whole life. Done chasing your tail yet???

 

GT, I'm curious of your opinion on this:

 

I know that Knight is a one-and-done talent, but do you think he will be a one-and-done player? Do you think he comes to Kentucky because Cal can get him (although many coaches could) to the league in a year?

 

I always suspected that out of Rose, Evans, and Wall, but I don't have a grasp on Knight...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.