Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does any of the big 5 return to UK?

Featured Replies

Wall- slim to none

Bledsoe- Would be dumb to leave

Cousins- I'd say 70/30 he goes

Patterson 50/50. I could see him staying for his last year but doubt he will.

Orton- 80/20 he stays but who knows.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still, in my heart of hearts, believe Bledsoe and Orton will be back in uniform next year.

This may have been the only scenario that they come back, Patterson had a weird look in his eye at the end .

This may have been the only scenario that they come back, Patterson had a weird look in his eye at the end .

 

I hope he comes back. He would get Chuck Hayes MVP treatment.

I hope he comes back. He would get Chuck Hayes MVP treatment.

 

:thumb: So true ,and deservingly .

I still, in my heart of hearts, believe Bledsoe and Orton will be back in uniform next year.

 

There's no reason for either of them to leave...

Cousins had been crying. I honestly believed he liked being at Kentucky. John Wall is what he is, but I don't think he had the same feeling for Kentucky that Cousins did.

Cousins had been crying. I honestly believed he liked being at Kentucky. John Wall is what he is, but I don't think he had the same feeling for Kentucky that Cousins did.

 

:thumb:

Cousins is a great player and plays with a lot of heart.

You do have to wonder if any of them take the "unfinished business approach" and come back

Cousins had been crying. I honestly believed he liked being at Kentucky. John Wall is what he is, but I don't think he had the same feeling for Kentucky that Cousins did.

 

Cousins said for the first time in his life he was accepted. That is a really nice feeling. He also REALLY grew up the 2nd half of the season. I wish him only the best.

You do have to wonder if any of them take the "unfinished business approach" and come back

 

I doubt Boogie and Wall come back. It'd be nice if Boogie came back, but it ain't happening.

Did anyone see there press conference to see there reactions , I missed it ?

Did anyone see there press conference to see there reactions , I miseed it ?

 

Cousins looked upset.

 

Wall looked like he always does.

 

Patterson was quite. His head down.

No way Wall is #1 pick imo...Evan Turner can play circles around him!

 

Wall--gone

Boogie--gone

Orton--back

Bledsoe--back

Patterson--70% gone

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.