Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/West Virginia updates

Featured Replies

0 for everything from outside and at the free throw line. This game is over.

 

Work so hard to get to this point in the tournament and then lay an egg. Played like they were scared to death today.:ohbrother:

  • Replies 449
  • Views 41.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shame of it is, Huggins will get no coaching credit for this win

 

I will give him credit for recruiting very nice athletes, but most of the UK 3's were wideee open.

Like moving a parked car out of a space????

 

Hey Bilas, I do that everyday.

11-23 from the line and 0-18 from 3's will not get it done. No one to blame except for Calipari and the Cats.

PEOPLE... this is Cal's first class.... Henry went to Kansas.. one guy away.

There's not enough beer in my fridge to offset what I'm seeing. :idunno:

 

I concur!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

"My advice to you is to begin drinking heavily..."

I still am not ready to throw in the towel on this game. WVU will go into a protect mode and get cold. It happens a lot in basketball.

You don't foul with 10 seconds on the shot clock in that situation.

1984 @ Georgetown.

 

Considering I wasn't born until 1986 I stand by my statement.

$*@#&(@^*!%!&^$@%&%$@%#*#^*(#&$^&*#&*%*#$%#^@#&^#^#$($^&*(^%(&)%&()*^#&*%@^&@%*&($&)%*+%**()%^&*()%^&*%^&@$@&%#&*^%&%&%*()^%*%^$&*$^#&*)#*&$^&%(%^$&&($&$$*()&$^&*#()

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.