Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/West Virginia updates

Featured Replies

I wish Miller could hit a 3 when it really counted. He's going to be getting open looks all day.

  • Replies 449
  • Views 41.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK should be up by at least 10 right now. Need to get some seperation.

Should that have been a backcourt violation? You tell me, I'm not sure.

  • Author

I would not be shocked if Hugs gets T'd up during timeout.

Huggins has an angry look in his eyes.

Should that have been a backcourt violation? You tell me, I'm not sure.

 

No. Mazulla hit it off Walls foot.

Wheres Clyde? He knows all the rules.

Should that have been a backcourt violation? You tell me, I'm not sure.

 

I don't know that rule. Just discussing with my son and he's not sure either. Pretty obvious that it hit him so I would assume no.

 

Shocked at how UK is owning the backboard.

Hasn't Kentucky learned by now that they couldn't hit the broad side of Andrew Whitworth?

They can about once every 5 games, and when they do they blow people out like they did Tennessee in the SEC tourney and East Tennessee in this tourney.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.