Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas State vs Xavier Updates....

Featured Replies

  • Replies 80
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONIONS DOUBLE ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, has there been a more perfect game for Gus Johnson?

WOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Author

Makes me wonder how people don't like basketball. I literally almost broke my laptop.

I wish they would just switch it to this game. UK game is over.

Best game I've seen in a long time, it helps when Gus is doing a dramatic game like this. He adds to it. This is great.

Makes me wonder how people don't like basketball. I literally almost broke my laptop.

I woke my wife!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.