Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chane Behanan Lands Another High-Major Offer

Featured Replies

Haven't read the article yet, but he just sounds like the type a name a Wisconsin guy would have...:lol:

  • Author
Haven't read the article yet, but he just sounds like the type a name a Wisconsin guy would have...:lol:

 

Nope...guess again :lol:

Can't say I'm surprised. Their coach was down here during the region tournament and had to have liked what he saw. Chane is an absolute stud, and if he were wearing something besides that ugly purple, I'd love watching him every game, instead of just most.

Can't say I'm surprised. Their coach was down here during the region tournament and had to have liked what he saw. Chane is an absolute stud, and if he were wearing something besides that ugly purple, I'd love watching him every game, instead of just most.

 

:lol:

 

That's a good one considering nobody likes that ugly dark blue anyways.:D

 

Is he still going to be at BG next year? I thought I heard some rumblings about him going to a prep school next year.

:lol:

 

That's a good one considering nobody likes that ugly dark blue anyways.:D

 

Is he still going to be at BG next year? I thought I heard some rumblings about him going to a prep school next year.

I've heard all those rumblings, and the word is that Chane himself wants to go elsewhere. His mother though has expressed no desire for him to leave and tells anyone who asks that he's going nowhere.

 

I honestly think it would be best for him to go somewhere where his game will be tested and he will grow better. It is not of great benefit for him here where there is no one that can truly push him often. He's bigger, stronger, and flat better than every player here. 2 out of 4 matchups George gave him a game, but that's just about it on the year for Chane. I think he would be helped by a move back to Cincy or a prep school.

He'll very likely be back in Cincinnati for his SR year and then at UC after that...

UK is not actively recruiting Chane.

UK is not actively recruiting Chane.

 

UC isn't either right now...

UK is not actively recruiting Chane.

 

What the heck? That should have said "is actively recruiting Chane."

What the heck? That should have said "is actively recruiting Chane."

 

You were mostly right the first time...

UC isn't either right now...

 

So what are the chances he ends up at either Louisville or West Va? I've heard those are the two most likely places as of RIGHT NOW.

So what are the chances he ends up at either Louisville or West Va? I've heard those are the two most likely places as of RIGHT NOW.

 

Very good at the moment. The main issue is Chane has spent little to no time actually putting serious thought into where he wants to go to school. Will be interesting to follow in July and beyond...

You were mostly right the first time...

 

:thumb: Cal has Gilchrist locked up so why would he even bother? Chane is blowing up after the NBA 100 camp and having a good spring/summer. Good luck to him on his future, just won't be in a Kentucky uniform.

:thumb: Cal has Gilchrist locked up so why would he even bother? Chane is blowing up after the NBA 100 camp and having a good spring/summer. Good luck to him on his future, just won't be in a Kentucky uniform.

 

He was good but far from great this week in Indy...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.