Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Players at the next level.

Featured Replies

With the season over im wondering what big name players will be playing where, or who is looking at these players.:idunno:

  • Replies 150
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chad Jackson (Scott Co)- James Madison

Dakotah Euton (Scott Co)- Akron

Ricardo Johnson (Holmes)- Ohio U

Josh Sewell (Trinity)- Miami (OH) U

Elisha Justice (Shelby Valley)- Walk on at Louisville

Donovan Gibbs (Iroquois)- IUPUI

Keisten Jones (Ballard)- Bellarmine

I have heard some rumors that NKU is looking at Jeremiah Johnson and Jared Polson. I have not been able to confirm but from a decent source.

The Foster kid from Newport has a few looks NkU being one,and a school in Iowa being one, Casey Mcdaniel also has a couple; with Thomas More looking like where he will end up.

Here is what I have heard:

 

Christian Brewer has committed to play at University of Cincinnati-Clermont.

 

Mike Gabbard is third on Morehead's list of guards and has some interest to walk on at NKU, and previously turned down a scholarship offer to D2 Ashland.

 

Ryan Popp has offers to play at University of Cincinnati - Clermont, Thomas More, Wilmington, and Mt. St. Joe's, and previously turned down a walk-on spot at NAIA Ohio Dominican, with Clermont and Thomas More being the front runners.

 

Andy Earls has offers to play at University of Cincinnati-Clermont and Wilmington, with Clermont being most likely if he plays.

 

Austin Flannery has a scholarship offer from Walsh and is getting looks from D2 Lincoln Memorial and possible walk-on at NKU.

 

Corbett has an offer to play at D3 John Hopkins and interest from Centre.

I have heard some rumors that NKU is looking at Jeremiah Johnson and Jared Polson. I have not been able to confirm but from a decent source.

 

Will Johnson be academically eligible?

The Foster kid from Newport has a few looks NkU being one,and a school in Iowa being one, Casey Mcdaniel also has a couple; with Thomas More looking like where he will end up.

 

Has Foster academically qualified?

Where's the Pittman kid going?

 

I think Chad Jackson could play somewhere bigger, but his attention span drifts a bit in games. Once he learns to focus better, he's going to do special things.

I have heard some rumors that NKU is looking at Jeremiah Johnson and Jared Polson. I have not been able to confirm but from a decent source.

 

From what I heard last, Polson was getting interest, if not offered, from Georgetown.

Austin Flannery has a scholarship offer from Walsh and is getting looks from D2 Lincoln Memorial and possible walk-on at NKU.

 

Flannery did receive a walk-on offer at NKU and also got one to James Madison. Lincoln Memorial is supposedly off his list now.

Has Foster academically qualified?

 

He is taking his ACT this week if my info is correct.

Ryan Vogel from Silver Grove has also been talking to Thomas More

Sean Samsel (duPont Manual) is playing for D2 perennial powerhouse University of Findlay next year. Samsel doesn't get alot of attention, but he is the real deal at the point. He was hurt at the beginning of the season and came on strong after his return in January for an awesome stretch run with the Crimsons.

Where's the Pittman kid going?

 

I think Chad Jackson could play somewhere bigger, but his attention span drifts a bit in games. Once he learns to focus better, he's going to do special things.

 

Last I heard JUCO, but not sure what school.

Will Johnson be academically eligible?

 

I will let others in the know speak, but I have never heard of any academic concerns with Jeremiah Johnson.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.