March 15, 201016 yr Apparently Cal trotted this one back out for this year's Cats. Those who remember his old UMass teams know that it was the slogan used for the Harper Williams/Tony Barbee/Marcus Camby squads. Any of you Wildcat fans feel cheated by Calipari's recycling job?
March 15, 201016 yr Who cares , go Cats and Coach Cal ." Refuse to Lose" all the way to the Championship as far as I am concerned . UK2K
March 16, 201016 yr With the way this team shoots from long distance, I would submit that , all in all, " ANOTHER BRICK 'n THE WALL" is a pretty appropriate team slogan as well.
March 16, 201016 yr As long as we refuse to lose, are in it to win it, take it one game at a time, and play the next play, then I don't care what motivational tactic he uses!:lol:
March 16, 201016 yr With the way this team shoots from long distance, I would submit that , all in all, " ANOTHER BRICK 'n THE WALL" is a pretty appropriate team slogan as well. Leave those kids alone.
March 16, 201016 yr Leave those kids alone. Okay, I"ll be good. Just my contribution to my music lover friend's thread.
March 16, 201016 yr Apparently Cal trotted this one back out for this year's Cats. Those who remember his old UMass teams know that it was the slogan used for the Harper Williams/Tony Barbee/Marcus Camby squads. Any of you Wildcat fans feel cheated by Calipari's recycling job? You do like to stir the UK fans up Jim!!! I don't feel cheated at all. They have exceeded expectations IMHO with all that youth. They won some games they could have/should have lost. There are not many new sayings to hang your hat on. Will to win, Refuse to Lose, Play like a champion, ... and now 'it's us against the world. As long as they keep winning, they can trot out whatever cliche saying they want. They have certainly been fun to watch.
March 16, 201016 yr Man how good does it feel to be relevant again...The jealousy makes it feel all the better.:banana:
March 16, 201016 yr Man how good does it feel to be relevant again...The jealousy makes it feel all the better.:banana::thumb::thumb: That deserves two thumbs up .
March 16, 201016 yr Author Man how good does it feel to be relevant again...The jealousy makes it feel all the better.:banana: :thumb::thumb: That deserves two thumbs up . If it makes you feel better about yourselves to think that's why this thread was started, knock yourselves out. The team I root for has a pretty deep and enchanting history as well.
March 16, 201016 yr Whatever it takes to motivate people I could care less where it comes from. Hardly anything is new these days. It's almost all been done before.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.