Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracket Time

Featured Replies

I simply cannot wait to start filling out brackets. This is easily Christmas day for me. The most wonderful time of the year.

 

How many will you be filling out?

At least 2. Once I get more than 3 or 4 I start rooting for teams that are in one bracket and not the other and I get headaches trying to remember which bracket is the best and which teams to cheer for. I'll stick with probably 2.

  • Author
At least 2. Once I get more than 3 or 4 I start rooting for teams that are in one bracket and not the other and I get headaches trying to remember which bracket is the best and which teams to cheer for. I'll stick with probably 2.

 

Happens to me too.

 

I think I heard something the other day that the more basketball you watch, the worse you do. Don't know if I agree with that. I can usually pick out the 12-5 upsets every time. And I make sure to not take one underdog too far because it will backfire.

One version for bet with Family. Picking crazy upsets, 100% with my heart not my head.

 

One version for On-line Contest and every where else

Is Minnesota out now? They are getting drubbed by OSU.

  • Author
Is Minnesota out now? They are getting drubbed by OSU.

 

Like it's some sort of official secret, Lunardi and ESPN just released his "official" brackets. He has Minnesota in as a 12 seed playing Maryland, the five seed, in Kansas' bracket.

Like it's some sort of official secret, Lunardi and ESPN just released his "official" brackets. He has Minnesota in as a 12 seed playing Maryland, the five seed, in Kansas' bracket.

 

Was Mississippi State in?

  • Author
Was Mississippi State in?

 

He is still releasing them on ESPN.

 

Kentucky playing Ok. State or 'Ville in second round.

 

1 - Kentucky

2 - Georgetown

3 - Baylor

4 - Temple

5 - Michigan State

 

If they get past round two, I like their draw.

 

Kansas is as followed:

 

1 - Kansas

2 - Ohio State

3 - Villanova

4 - New Mexico

5 - Maryland

 

Texas is the seven seed in that bracket.

 

Based on that, I think Kentucky and Syracuse have the easiest bracket.

I only do 1 bracket...

 

I only fill one out that I submit in all the challenges.

 

I then like to fill out a few others for fun, but only one that I submit for competition.

Georgetown scares me to death. If UK was to meet them in the elite 8, I think they would give the Cats fits.

  • Author
Georgetown scares me to death. If UK was to meet them in the elite 8, I think they would give the Cats fits.

 

Because they're so inconsistent with the outside shot (they can be good for two games and awful for two games), I like our chances.

 

Their offensive sets are a bit scary because we seem to get beat on a lot of screens and back cuts. Maybe Cal will implement some zone to help control that.

 

That said, I don't think they make the Elite Eight.

Because they're so inconsistent with the outside shot (they can be good for two games and awful for two games), I like our chances.

 

Their offensive sets are a bit scary because we seem to get beat on a lot of screens and back cuts. Maybe Cal will implement some zone to help control that.

 

That said, I don't think they make the Elite Eight.

 

Who is going to beat them in that bracket? Baylor?

Most unproductive time of the year, got the corporate email Friday about gambling. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.