Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracket Time

Featured Replies

  • Author
Who is going to beat them in that bracket? Baylor?

 

I don't know, I just don't think they are consistent enough.

 

And who would have thought a team ranked 22nd would be a 2 seed, basically the seventh best team?

 

Also, this is Lunardi's bracket, so based on that, I don't know who exactly will beat them. But Georgetown has shown vulnerability. Losses at home to Notre Dame and South Florida. They lost at Marquette and Rutgers. I just don't trust them to win enough games in a row.

  • Author
Most unproductive time of the year, got the corporate email Friday about gambling. :lol:

 

Very funny.

 

I absolutely love this time of the year. I'm so excited I think I need to change my pants.

What channel will reveal the seedings?

Wow. ESPN pushing for Duke as the #1 and CBS is pushing for WVU as the last #1.:popcorn:

UK is 2nd #1 seed, going to the East.

  • Author

This is going to be a very tough bracket to fill out. They paired some mid-majors together making it difficult.

  • Author

I am filling out a few brackets.

 

On one, I went almost all chalk - except I had TAMU over Purdue.

 

In another bracket, I took Baylor to the Elite Eight. I'm a bit worried about that pick. I like Baylor, but I don't know if they can perform for that long.

 

Kansas, I feel, is almost a lock for the Final Four. Their half of the bracket is as easy as it gets (minus Izzo). They will get a tough match up in the Elite Eight, but they should be well-rested.

 

I could see Syracuse getting upset, and I think they have the highest chance behind Duke. A lot of people are jumping on the K-State bandwagon, but I'm not ready too. Unless it's a big-time game, they don't seem to play as well, so that's why I'm a bit worried.

 

I could see Missouri upsetting Huggins and WVU. Huggins doesn't have the best record of tournament success, and I could see Mike Anderson meeting back up with Calipari for a second straight year.

I only do 1 bracket...

 

Same here. I hate it when people fill out multiple brackets, and then maybe one of their brackets end up being really good and they start bragging about it. Its really not going on what you really think will happen, when you fill out multiple ones.

  • Author
Same here. I hate it when people fill out multiple brackets, and then maybe one of their brackets end up being really good and they start bragging about it. Its really not going on what you really think will happen, when you fill out multiple ones.

 

I fill out one that I think is the best, then another that I think is probable situation. Mind you, these brackets aren't necessarily for fun. It's a tournament held where I live that fetches upwards of $20,000, even last season when Kentucky wasn't involved. I can only imagine it will be higher this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.