March 12, 201016 yr The only excitement in that game was the last 3 sec of each half. Tough break for UC.
March 12, 201016 yr I do gotta give the announcers some clever credit though. "The Butler did it." HA!
March 12, 201016 yr Author You'd have been better off chucking it down the court than turning it over in the backcourt. I guess you didn't see the UC/St John's regular season game. That's the UC season in a nutshell right there. Inbound plays in late game situations cost them over and over again...
March 12, 201016 yr I guess you didn't see the UC/St John's regular season game. That's the UC season in a nutshell right there. Inbound plays in late game situations cost them over and over again... Just about identical.
March 12, 201016 yr I guess you didn't see the UC/St John's regular season game. That's the UC season in a nutshell right there. Inbound plays in late game situations cost them over and over again... No, I sure didn't. So that happened and they lost that one? Well, danged if you do, danged if you don't I guess.
March 12, 201016 yr Who does Cronin put the blame on for this one? The refs? Dixon? IMO, this loss is all on Cronin. He can't design a play to get the ball inbounds. His 2nd inbound play sets up a guy that's played a total of 5 minutes in their last 2 games to get the ball. He puts Stevenson at half court and has him stand there for the first 2 or 3 seconds instead of working off a pick to get the ball in his hands. And all this is done with Wright running back and forth in the paint. Put all 4 up around Vaughn, run some picks, hope you can get a run out b/c of a mix-up by the D, and if not get the ball into Stevenson's or Wright's hands. He doesn't put a player on the inbounder.
March 12, 201016 yr Author Who does Cronin put the blame on for this one? The refs? Dixon? IMO, this loss is all on Cronin. He can't design a play to get the ball inbounds. His 2nd inbound play sets up a guy that's played a total of 5 minutes in their last 2 games to get the ball. He puts Stevenson at half court and has him stand there for the first 2 or 3 seconds instead of working off a pick to get the ball in his hands. And all this is done with Wright running back and forth in the paint. Put all 4 up around Vaughn, run some picks, hope you can get a run out b/c of a mix-up by the D, and if not get the ball into Stevenson's or Wright's hands. He doesn't put a player on the inbounder. :lol: All I got there...
March 14, 201016 yr Man I really like Monroe. He is very underrated and I can't believe how far he has come in the last two seasons on the floor.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.