Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big East Tournament Updates

Featured Replies

USF moves on with a win over DePaul.

 

Game 2 is going right now and St Johns leads UConn 35-22 at the half...

  • Replies 142
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Oh how the mighty have fallen...

33% FG 42% FT 16% 3PT at the half for UConn. Ugly...

I'm assuming things are looking nothing but up next year for the Huskies after the dismal season they have had this year. I believe they are only losing Stanley Robinson to graduation this year if I'm not mistaken. They should return a great backcourt in Jerome Dyson and Kemba Walker assuming they don't test the draft waters.

33% FG 42% FT 16% 3PT at the half for UConn. Ugly...

 

Didn't they miss the tourney a few years ago after making the Final Four?

 

That said, they really have struggled to end the year.

 

Oh, and I absolutely love this time of year and March Madness, hearing all the updates and smiling as I check another 'W' off of my bracket.

Who plays tonight?

 

 

SH/Providence @7

UC/Rutgers @9

I'm assuming things are looking nothing but up next year for the Huskies after the dismal season they have had this year. I believe they are only losing Stanley Robinson to graduation this year if I'm not mistaken. They should return a great backcourt in Jerome Dyson and Kemba Walker assuming they don't test the draft waters.

 

Dyson and Gavin Edwards (6th man 10 ppg guy) are both seniors as well...

 

I actually don't personally feel that the future looks very bright for UConn at this point.

  • Author
Dyson and Gavin Edwards (6th man 10 ppg guy) are both seniors as well...

 

I actually don't personally feel that the future looks very bright for UConn at this point.

 

And with so few quality PGs in this draft class, you would have to imagine Walker would at least test the NBA waters as well. Add in an average recruiting class for 2010 and it could be another long season for UConn...

And with so few quality PGs in this draft class, you would have to imagine Walker would at least test the NBA waters as well. Add in an average recruiting class for 2010 and it could be another long season for UConn...

 

Despite what he's saying, I just keep feeling this could be Calhoun's last year.

  • Author
Despite what he's saying, I just keep feeling this could be Calhoun's last year.

Same here...

  • Author

59-42 St John's now with 4:48 left...

Who would be some of the major names up for the Huskies job?

 

Geno Auriemma. :D

 

Seriously, not sure... Brad Stevens is a coach I really like, but he's young. Maybe Thad Matta? I'm just spitballing.

Who would be some of the major names up for the Huskies job?

 

Scott Drew would seem like a good candidate. I know he has consistently gotten Baylor better and he went to Butler, so he isn't strictly the south.

 

Additionally, he runs an exciting brand of basketball and can recruit to Waco. :scared:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.