March 9, 201016 yr Who would be some of the major names up for the Huskies job? I hear Lane Kiffin is already looking into it..
March 9, 201016 yr The Johnnies playing their way into the NIT over UConn possibly. St. Johns will battle Marquette tomorrow too. I expect them to be very good next year. Should be an NCAA tournament caliber team.
March 10, 201016 yr ESPNU Figures:irked: We have women on ESPN, and Troy/N. Texas on 2. Guess it's gonna be Idol tonight
March 10, 201016 yr Author Providence has to be one of the worst defensive teams at a big conference program ever. Seton Hall up 47-34 with 2:01 left in the 1st...
March 10, 201016 yr Figures:irked: We have women on ESPN, and Troy/N. Texas on 2. Guess it's gonna be Idol tonight I get ESPNU HD, so I'm pretty pumped. Seton Hall was a lock.
March 10, 201016 yr Author Providence misses a 3 in the final seconds to tie. Hall moves on 109-106...
March 10, 201016 yr Author GT, why is Bishop not playing? Suspended for a violation of team rules. They left him in Cincinnati and he is out for the tournament...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.