Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big East Tournament Updates

Featured Replies

In the UConn game, did Dyson play much. He went into the doghouse deep against USF last Saturday. Calhoun pulled him half way through the 2nd half and he didn't come back. I was listening to the radio broadcast and the coach was freezing him out enough that the USF announcers noticed and commented on it. When UConn pulled close near the end of the game, a little used freshman was put in instead of Jerome.

 

Might lead one to believe that Dyson may jump.

  • Replies 142
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspended for a violation of team rules. They left him in Cincinnati and he is out for the tournament...

 

I'm not looking forward to UofL having to play Cincy tomorrow night (assuming they get by RU).

  • Author
In the UConn game, did Dyson play much. He went into the doghouse deep against USF last Saturday. Calhoun pulled him half way through the 2nd half and he didn't come back. I was listening to the radio broadcast and the coach was freezing him out enough that the USF announcers noticed and commented on it. When UConn pulled close near the end of the game, a little used freshman was put in instead of Jerome.

 

Might lead one to believe that Dyson may jump.

 

Dyson is a SR and quit on his team from what I saw today. He played 26 minutes but sat most of the 2nd half...

  • Author
I'm not looking forward to UofL having to play Cincy tomorrow night (assuming they get by RU).

 

Bishop is by far their best defender, so it's a big blow...

Bishop is by far their best defender, so it's a big blow...

 

And can be one of their best offensive players when he wants to. Any word on what the violation was?

  • Author
And can be one of their best offensive players when he wants to. Any word on what the violation was?

I know but am not at liberty to say yet. It wasn't major or anything related to grades or the law. Just something that had been bubbling for a while now and finally exploded...

I know but am not at liberty to say yet. It wasn't major or anything related to grades or the law. Just something that had been bubbling for a while now and finally exploded...

 

If I'm not mistaken, he's been pretty critical of the team lately in the media.

How in the world can you blow a 29 point lead with 10 minutes to play? That game just took 10 years off my life. Unbelievable.

  • Author
If I'm not mistaken, he's been pretty critical of the team lately in the media.

Bishop hasn't spoken to the media in a while as far as I know...

Bishop hasn't spoken to the media in a while as far as I know...

 

http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/20100302/COL03/303020080/Bearcats-almost-out-of-chances

Players have taken off stretches of games. Players have sulked openly. This is not a mature team. When the shots don’t fall, Bishop said the Bearcats “start arguing a little bit.’’

 

I was thinking he called out a player or two in the media, but that wasn't the case. He just said they start arguing when things aren't going their way.

  • Author

Rutgers up 32-31 at the half...

  • Author

0 defensive rebounds for Gates. That means he's got a total of 1 in the last 4 1/2 games...

0 defensive rebounds for Gates. That means he's got a total of 1 in the last 4 1/2 games...

 

I'm 6'2 and now out of shape and I could get more rebounds than that in a game. Heck you can get lucky and get 2 a game. :lol: Do you mean offensive?

  • Author
I'm 6'2 and now out of shape and I could get more rebounds than that in a game. Heck you can get lucky and get 2 a game. :lol: Do you mean offensive?

 

Nope his offensive rebounding has been solid. It's one of the most absud stats I've ever seen...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.