March 7, 201016 yr Our D is going to be the death of us The games we have lost this year it has been our offense that has let us down. Once again this game, our offense disappeared after a great start.
March 7, 201016 yr I know this team has just two losses but they drive me crazy sometimes. Build up an 18 point lead and then lolly-gag around until they let a desperate Florida back in it. They have no killer instinct.
March 7, 201016 yr How many dunks is Kentucky going to give up today? Look's like the game with Tennessee. I feel like that's because the Cats try and get that huge highlight reel block to often. And then when a team dishes it off, they get a wide open dunk.
March 7, 201016 yr I can't wait to see what type of player Orton is next year. I hope he works hard in the offseason because I think he can definitely be a stud in the SEC. Four blocks on the day.
March 7, 201016 yr Cousins looses the headband for the last minute and a half. Absolutely huge charge taken by Cousins.
March 7, 201016 yr Professor gets 10 bonus points for the use of the phrase "lolly-gag". :thumb: :lol: One of my favorite phrases.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.