March 7, 201016 yr Author Am I the only one who's glad Orton has stopped wearing T-shirts under his jersey? :lol:
March 7, 201016 yr Do they even call that any more?:confused: I've seen in called on Matt Pilgrim about a week or so ago.
March 7, 201016 yr CATS look like they are ready for March Madness. Shootin it very well. Maybe Cal should keep the senior day starting lineup.:thumb:
March 7, 201016 yr Great post move by Cousins. knew he didn't have good position so he kicks it out, re-establishes himself and then makes a nice move and shot. Gott love how much he has developed.
March 7, 201016 yr Maybe Cal should keep the senior day starting lineup.:thumb: Or not lol...We didnt' do much of anything until after the subs lol.
March 7, 201016 yr Those Gator guards have been able to get their hands in there and disrupt Wall a little bit so far today.
March 7, 201016 yr I've seen in called on Matt Pilgrim about a week or so ago. Pilgrim can't get a break... I see it all the time,just don't see the T-Called...
March 7, 201016 yr Bledsoe has a lot to learn. Needs to reel it in. Wall looks like he is sleep walking.
March 7, 201016 yr Wall isn't asserting himself, but he does have 4 first half assists which is always good to see. Patterson isn't doing much so far. I think he's only got 3 points with 0 rebounds. He's playing good D, though.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.