So I went to Sam's Club today...

hurricane

to pick up a few things, so I figure I would get my "free lunch". You know, where you walk around and taste the free samples. And the samplers weren't out! Man was I disappointed.
Sams cut back a few weeks ago and let all of those employees go . All those senior citizens were a drag on their bottom line . They outsourced that function . I guess it hasn't hit your Sam's Club yet .

I was at the new Krogers off the 471 in Newport the other day and there were two teenagers stuffing thier pockets with cookies from the bakery.:lol:

After everyone elses hands have been in those help yourself things, there is noway I'm eating anything out of them.:eek:

I was at the new Krogers off the 471 in Newport the other day and there were two teenagers stuffing thier pockets with cookies from the bakery.:lol:

After everyone elses hands have been in those help yourself things, there is noway I'm eating anything out of them.:eek:

I was in Remkes awhile back and there was some dip open on the deli counter. A man walked in and double dipped his crackers in the dip....almost ate it all. The employees say he comes in almost every day for "lunch". They have to throw out everything after he leaves.

I was in Remkes awhile back and there was some dip open on the deli counter. A man walked in and double dipped his crackers in the dip....almost ate it all. The employees say he comes in almost every day for "lunch". They have to throw out everything after he leaves.

I know that man very well unfortunately.