Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ballard/George Rogers Clark predictions 2/19

Which team will win? 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

#2 Ballard travles to GRC Friday to take on the #11 Cards. It will be senior night. Chase Kindred is the only senior on the team.

 

This will make the 8th game against a Louisville school that GRC has played this year and 2 out of state teams. What a tuff schedule. Your thoughts and predictions on this game.

Ballard by 5

I'll go with Ballard's athleticism over GRC's heighth. Give me Ballard by 4 in a dog fight.

Ballard easier than most will expect. Clarke County will make lots of turnovers against the Bruin defense.

  • Author

Tragic news in Clark Co. A senior girl was killed in a car wreck Tuesday. Visitation is Friday. Prayers are needed for the GRC students, staff and all those that loved Shawna.

 

Stenzel saw limited play last night, so he should see more in this game.

GRC by 5

Ballard by 15.

I went with Clark County in the contest. Several reasons. Support for my 10th region brethren. Home court advantage, which many believe to be huge.

 

But about the only chance I had in the contest was to go against the season leaders who picked Ballard. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

  • Author
I went with Clark County in the contest. Several reasons. Support for my 10th region brethren. Home court advantage, which many believe to be huge.

 

But about the only chance I had in the contest was to go against the season leaders who picked Ballard. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

 

Who said home court advantage is huge? Some in the 10th region don't believe in home court advantage. :D

 

When I saw you picked the Cards in the contest, I knew that there had to be something behind it.

 

This should be a good game between one of the top teams from the stacked 7th region and the #1 team from the 10th region.

If Stenzel is healthy enough to produce, I think Ballard will win a very close game. If not, I'll take Ballard by 12.

Who said home court advantage is huge? Some in the 10th region don't believe in home court advantage. :D

 

When I saw you picked the Cards in the contest, I knew that there had to be something behind it.

 

This should be a good game between one of the top teams from the stacked 7th region and the #1 team from the 10th region.

 

I count myself in that group. But many do not.:thumb:

Clark County has played all of the Louisville schools close and this one will not be different. I Will pick Clark County only because they are due a win over a Louisville School. I really like the way Coach H. has put this years schedule together. He learned a lesson from Ballard a few years ago at Rupp Arena. You gotta be ready to play the best to win the state tournament. This year there will be no surprises at Rupp Arena.:thumb:

Goldie, I'm sorry, but I'm going to go with a fellow 7th Region team.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.